Mortal Kombat 11 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Please vote for an update in the WeMod app :slightly_smiling_face:

Needs update because of Joker update.

please update it

The Mortal Kombat 11 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

This cheat corrupts my game files for some reason and just crashes my game alot :\

Needs new update for Spawn

2 Likes

+1 update please! thank you

2 Likes

@MrAntiFun health (F1) and weaken opponents (F4) not working still after spawn update.
I spent some coin for the spawn update, please help!

2 Likes

@MrAntiFun Any chance youā€™re working on an update? Iā€™m in no rush, but I wanna ask nonetheless.

2 Likes

all cheat doesnā€™t work

2 Likes

can we also get a mod tool for the directx 12 version of the game (steam)? thank you and have a nice day

3 Likes

@MrAntiFun Canā€™t request update and needs to be updated. Cheats no longer working as of 3/17/2020. Walot makes a good point as well. DX12 canā€™t be used for cheats at all.

3 Likes

The Mortal Kombat 11 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Thanks for your super-fast work! i tested the new trainer a bit and had some problems with the weak opponent (4). iā€™ve had some crashes with this option activated. Unlimited healt (1) and free krypt chest (7) works fine. i havenā€™t tried other options yet.
Hope these can be useful in some way :slight_smile:

1 Like

For the crashes, I had the same problem - according to the error message one of the stages was corrupted (the Cyber Lin Kuei facility I think) and so whenever the game tried to load that level it would crash. I had Steam reverify all the game files and it fixed the corrupt one, and I havenā€™t had problems since - I would give that a try

3 Likes

iā€™ve tried and it works!! thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Hello , after i use the trainer for krypt , after i used it and disable it , can i still play online with the gear from krypt ?

You will have to be careful. We really cant give any advise using your modded character online. Just dont mod anything too high or probably get banned from the game

But how do i start it ? Without internet or default ?

You can still use internet. Trainers should only be used for singleplayer use.
They are not ment to be used like online with other players or multiplayer
But if you use the trainer your save still has all the modded stuff so if you play multiplayer they mite be able to tell or someone may report you and get banned

1 Like