Mortal Kombat 11 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I might use it only for gear , i would never use it for infinite health on online that’s bad , i just want to use it only for krypt.And then play with the gear online if it’s possible

Becarefull guys, when opening the trainer in main menu the game will go in offline mode now so i can’t enter the krypt anymore also the online and krypt titles colour changes to red.
I never used it online btw.
So it looks like they fixed it.

Requested a update already on the app with tokens but Game was updated on 5/26 so cheats no longer work until the Trainer is updated again like normal :slight_smile:

@MrAntiFun Hope you have seen these requests to update the trainer when possible :slight_smile:

The Mortal Kombat 11 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Hello MrAntiFun.
I’ve asked before for MK11 cheat on steam, you may remember or not, any way.
I want to ask you for another favour.
could please make the trainer with 12 digits on “Set Crypt Box Negative Value”, or better yet 12 digits of out value input instead of the dial.
on the stand alone trainer it was better than here, it’s is limited on WeMod.
I know you are an ass kicker, so yeah, please.
Thanx in advance.

10 digits not “12”
Correcting myself.

any chance you could add a crypt box positive value, to make things more expensive? sounds odd but it helps to get rid of a lot of bulk soul fragments if someone happened to go crazy with the mod, can’t imagine who’d do that though :sweat_smile:

Whenever I enable free krypt boxes it immediately disables

Yeah suffering from the same issue when I try to enable free Krypt boxes

Will there be an update to this trainer, that would be awesome if possible.

Hi, I think after update free krypt boxes don’t work, After I turn on, it turns off itself immediately

1 Like

I think this might have something to do with the newest update breaking how the Krypt now reads data, I could be wrong but they seem determined to not allow anyone to tamper with the values.

so I noticed the trainer says incompatible after the most recent pc patch but everything still seems to work fine with my game but i see people were having issues with the free krypt chest but I don’t need to use those anymore because I have way more coins/hearts/souls than I will ever need lol so unless that is still the issue for some I was just letting everyone know that the other cheats still work fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Mortal Kombat 11 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Hello guys first of all wanna say one big thanks for this trainer. i start the trainer use the krypt option but when i go to classic towers or some other fight after some few fights i receive 2 errors https://ibb.co/HBh50qv
https://ibb.co/T4xvtMh
Hope that info will help u

1 Like

i have the exact same problems bro when i launch the trainer except mine has to do with global shaders cache

Try verifying the game files first, this seems to be a common issue with the game itself rather than the trainer, hope you get it working :slight_smile:

i did and it shows all files have been validated and i still get those issues when launching the trainer

Those error messages are game-related, not trainer-related. The trainer does not touch the game files in any way. Trainers work by injecting into your PC’s RAM. Though using trainers (and any other third-party software such as mods) on games are known to increase the chances of in-game bugs appearing.