Mortal Kombat 11 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@FLiNG also do some awesome mods! I used a lot of FLiNG mods before!

The game was updated yet again like 3 days ago, so if they where working on an update for the game, it is now outdated again, thats why i belive they posted the thing to request another update.

The Mortal Kombat 11 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Can you be banned for using any of these? and in particular the free crypt boxes?

1 Like

As with all trainers, you will only be banned if you attempt to use them in online/multiplayer game modes, even though there is less than a 1% chance of it working there.

99% of game developers don’t care about that you do in single player. It’s only cheaters in online game modes who ruin the experience for their other paying customers that they have issues with.

I never have used them in online matches nor do I play them anyways but i did use them in the Ko-op towers and no one seemed to notice or care but its up to the you to do that I guess but yeah obviously don’t use these in Kombat League or any other online match. AI battles seemed to work ok too though.

Cheats fail to load upon trying to launch the game it gives a crash error

Is this only for DX11, as DX 12 fails for find the game

i cant open the game with the cheat, idk whats happening.

A message of error appears and then the game stop working.
Help pls.

2 Likes

its happening to me to

+1

try this, it just worked for me:
-On Wemod select “Add custom”
-Select the MK11.exe not the MK11_DX12.exe from Mortal Kombat 11/Binaries/Retail folder
-click add
-start MK11 from steam on DX11 mode
-Once game boots up, minimize and click play on wemod

I just did this and was able to use it for a couple hours with no crashes, hope it helps.

So only works on DX11 as I suspected, this needs updating for modern Graphics Cards, It cant even find my 3080, sucks

How does this cheat work in local multiplayer. Like playing on the same computer.

It works.

Hey, my coins are like -1,789,999,998,998 from the previous trainers how can I get it back to 0? I don’t care about resetting my green and red things but I cant purchase any character towers and stuff that uses coins anymore. Is there A way to fix ihis?

Apparently I deleted my local save and disabled my cloud saves globally in steam but it just grabs the save from NetherRealm servers and gives me back my coins etc…

Hello WeMod

i want to ask you if you can add hearts and souls cheat option for mortal kombat 11
it will be very helpful for all players to take advantage of all the features of the WeMod program
it’s very hard to farm them and if you add this option you will motivate many players to purchase the pro member

please reply me

please WeMod add hearts and souls hack please please it’s very important

Not working for me. Hit play and it goes to an infinite loop that says loading. Tried the suggestion above. Can we get this bad boy working again, please? Thanks.
@MrAntiFun

1 Like

I just got the game, and I am normally playing it so far.
But once I hit the grind wall, I’ll just use that trainer.

So haven’t tried using the WeMod cheats for now, but can you confirm me they are outdated and do not work ?
Given the devs just announced the MK 11 was finished and would no longer receive major updates, I think it is the good moment to update the WeMod cheats, thanks.

1 Like