Mortal Kombat 11 Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Mortal Kombat 11
This is the official discussion topic of the Mortal Kombat 11 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Attack Meter
3. Unlimited Defense Meter
4. Unlimited Fatal Attacks
5. Weak Opponents
6. Unlimited Timer
7. Free Crypt Boxes

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/10/2022
    Started development

• 01/10/2022
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Mortal Kombat 11 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats
1 Like

will i get banned for using cheats on mk11?

Provided you stay away from multiplayer, you shouldn’t get banned.

what about the kryps

1 Like

can i use it in kryps? or is it online

I have downloaded a trainer from MK11 on Steam… but I can not use it… I need Pro!
Is there nothing here for free?

All cheats are free to use. Free users must use the hotkeys to activate the cheats. Using Cheats with Hotkeys - WeMod Support

@Chris Do you know if there is a cheat or a faster way to do the Fatalities in the Krypt?

1 Like

These have been awesome in helping me make up for lost time. Is it possible to request mods? If so, then a mod for the heads in the Krypt would be amazing. Would just take too long otherwise to obtain.

1 Like

READ THIS CAREFULLY. Don’t actually use this mod. Mortal Kombat 11’s servers log literally everything you do. If you beat an enemy in 2 seconds, you’re likely going to get an ‘online’ ban, or a full-scale IP ban. DO NOT USE THIS MOD UNLESS YOU ARE USING AN ALT ACCOUNT. I was told by my friend that his friend was banned a month after using a cheat system. I’ve already done a few battles, beating my enemies in seconds, and also opening crates for one coin in the krypt. They log. EVERYTHING. If we’re lucky they’ll release mk12 and those who have been banned will no longer be banned on mk12.

Funny because Ive been using cheats for health (story mode only) and krypt 1 coin to open and I havent been banned at all

1 Like

You could be lucky and they missed you or MK11 doesn’t log that kinda stuff

doesn’t work anymore for me, xbox. Please Update, devs.

They work for me like, unless there’s been a update since your post which more than likely is lol.

Cheats are not working. It looks like we need an update for this game.

1 Like

It is not working.

In the next update of MK11, there could be a new cheat, such as: XP and coin multiplier, and make the time towers cost 1 coin when paying

Extremely outdated. nothing works.

Mods are not working…