Mortal Kombat X Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Dunno why but this started working after half an hour, maybe something like activation before entering a match i dunno but its working now.

As for pro why would i wanna do that? Gif avatar and a few extra points (points I don’t even know what they are for and how to use em). I’ll pass on that.

1 Like

trainer worked for me 2 days ago but now i cant get any cheat working … weird.

@TheClassifiedID Ok let me clarify something for you there buuuuuuudddyyy… Pro for WeMod helps out them and supports them in everyway to keep the website going, keep the WeMod App going and so on…

Pro allows you more WePoints which you can use to request your favourite games to Mod on here, plus you get features like using Wemod app on your phone (android or Iphone) and also you get exclusive access to extra features and a new WeMod App that looks sexy af…I’ll link you so you see where to “request” games you want modded. Also a GIF on how to use the WeMod Points…

WeMod Requests

Tutorial How To Use WeMod Points…

Just follow that and you’ll see why it’s important to get those extra juicy points… that’s why and also it helps out WeMod a lot.

4 me doesn’t work i tried to do everything like the last trainers of this when i had it and it still doesn’t work I’m on steam version and i pressed play and i tried everything i can but it doesn’t work. if you read this please fix it bc i waited here for maybe 3 months for it. Thank you for reading this

sincerely Jusiq.

The Mortal Kombat X cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Need some money hack update

This one probably wont be updated any more. Sorry about that

1 Like

Used to work fine but the 1 hit cheat works just nothing else I’ve tried it on and off during a fight but unlimited x ray doesnt work anymore shame

Just did a little testing. Noticed that none of the cheats worked until AFTER I finished 1 round then all cheats kicked in and continued to work properly.

for everyone wondering these still work on steam

1 Like

What you must do to apply the cheats in the game is simply enter a daily online tower and they will load you turn them on and off and it will work, for my use it works every time I want to play, in case without doing that the cheats do not apply cheats and they should patch that