Mortal Kombat X Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Mortal Kombat X
This is the official discussion topic of the Mortal Kombat X Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited X Ray
3. Easy Kills
4. Unlimited Energy
5. Zero Xray (Enemy)
6. Zero Energy (Enemy)

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Activate the cheats before a fight. Enable/disable the cheats during a fight if they don’t work the first time.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/22/2017
    Started development

• 07/22/2017
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 08/23/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

doesnt work,ive tried each cheat individually and paired with others.

You need steam version

I have steam version and it doesnt work. None of them works. I tried to enable cheats in the menu and in the fight but still no effects.

Have you pressed play in Infinity? If you have, do you see a check mark next to the play button?

Looks like the last update was released 27 Oct, 2016 so the trainer should still work,

Yes, Im not that thick lol. I know how to use Infinity. I was using it for WD2 and SoD and few more. I know last update was long time ago, thats why I was surprised that nothing works.

In terms of new features, if its possible you can add + koins, skips and fatalities, I think I was using a trainer from somewhere else a long time ago and it had those features. Sure it had koins. +10k I think

Yeah the cheats won’t work for me too. I have the steam version. Everything is updated, and cheats for all other games that I have work besides these. I also agree with Luuk, Koins would be a nice addition. Does anyone else have problems with this?

these dont work 4 me in mortal ombat but maybe an unlimited coin hack or something like that would heklp unlock the crypt

1 Like

@STN I just tried using MK10 trainer aswell and i can confirm it does not work(and hasnt worked for multiple months according to the above peoples “not working posts”, regardless of the game not having any “visible updates”) ive tried using all of them and none seem to work i have everything setup proper (play is pressed and checkmarked(steam version) cheats are enabled but do not take effect, is there only certain modes it works in? only place ive tried sofar is the battletower & single player modes
also after activating cheats and them enabling but not taking effect it caused MK X to have major performance issues major FPS drop form 35/40FPS down to 2-15 FPS(unplayable on MK X)

I tried this trainer and none of the cheats work and it makes my Mortal Kombat extremely slow.

2 Likes

The cheats are not working. My game just becomes slow until it crashes. Playing with steam version on windows 10 64bit. Other Cheats like Witcher 3 working like a charm though.

Any update on this trainer?

don’t work for me !!!PLZZZZ FIX THIS

please fix this

doesnt work

Would be nice if this game works…

Got the XL yesterday, it fired up with the game so I assume i works with XL and you can hear these been activated and deactivated too although these aren’t working.

Why is that?

Looking these comments this goes back to July last year so why aren’t haven’t you fixed this yet?

The trainer is dead? Why haven’t you upgraded to PRO yet?