Motorsport Manager Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey again! So this game loads stuff as it’s needed, so it won’t load a cheat value until some related to that value is used beforehand. So you must do something related to the cheat before activating it :slightly_smiling_face: If you still have issues let me know, it’s one of those weird games that the trainer could need a fix or it could be user error due to the weird way it loads values!

so do i need to enter a race before activating the race cheats?

That would indeed seem to be the case :slightly_smiling_face:

So I’ve been trying out the trainer and most of the stuff does seem to work, however, some don’t. I can’t seem to get Instant Part Design, Instant Build+Upgrade and Instant Design Improvement to work, which are basically the most important ones. I tried designing a part first and then activating the cheat like you said @Instinct but that didn’t do anything. The race mods work apart from perfect tyre temperature too.

Instant Build & Upgrade is buggy and sometimes works. Unlimited Fuel and & car condition wear both work perfectly. I haven’t managed to get tyre temp or wear to work. I have followed the instructions listed above. If someone could take a look at this it would be great!

Hye !!! Some light troubles, BUT a big problem !!!
I tried :

• Fuel unlimited and No tires wear : fine
  • Max Chairman Happiness and Unfirable Player : fine
  • Instant build and upgrade : doesn’t work …:frowning_face:
  • BUT Unlimited money… I choose a building to build (cost : 8M$) with “instant build” and “unlimited money” ON…and…My money went from + 6,500,000 $ to… - 4,667,500,000 $ !!! (yes minus 4.5 billions $ !!! :flushed:)

So I can no more build anything building or car pieces or fire people !!!

Heeeeeelllppp !!! (and sorry for my poor english, I’m french !!!)

Is this working for anyone anymore? The cheat ‘activates’ without any issue, but game becomes super laggy, and when it does become active again none of the cheats I tried are working - especially wanted the money hack.

Edit: Recommendations on how to make the money hack work?

I knew about this and forgot to post about it here but what I did to get around it was activate it to get the money, deactivate it and then purchase the upgrade its been a while since I’ve done anything with the game so might not work

Does anything happen when you activate it? I activated it and left it on but nothing changed with my balance (left it on over the course of a game week, lost the normal amount over a game etc.)

Will try your method later today when I’m back.

Cant get any one of the instant build/design to work says they are on but doesn’t do anything and perfect tyre temp just turns off a few seconds after turning on. Everything else works tho

Tried the car mods - Perfect Tyre Temp and Unlimited Fuel don’t work for me. Unlimited Fuel switches off like for Big_Gun299.
Can confirm that No Tyre Wear works, but can’t confirm for No Car Condition that is working, because I tested it on a practice session.

//edit after running 2 races
No Car Condition turned itself OFF a few times during the races.

fuel works for me after testing and my no tyre wear works as well neither cheat turns its self off, I don’t do anything special for this to happen some times it is just luck

This game should be removed from the wemod app until the trainer is updated.

So no function is working reliably?
The Instant Cheats are always crashing my game right on use

Hello! I have noticed most of the reports here haven’t been dealt with here. To answer some of the issues: STN is already retired so there is a low chance it will be updated/fixed. The only way to actually get this noticed or fixed is to go to the WeMod app, find the MM Trainer, and click the request update button. Thanks for your help and contribution!

This is such an old game no one is ever going to update this whether you use the request in the app or not. WeMod needs to “retire” those trainers that they have no intention of maintaining.

If there are enough requests then it will indeed be updated.
Each vote bumps a trainer higher up the “to-do” list. It’s just that there are more higher priority trainers with higher vote counts to get through at the moment.

Also MrAntiFun is slowly porting his past trainers over here to WeMod. However, with over 2,000 trainers to his name it is going to take some time to get through porting them all to WeMod.

1 Like

WeMod is running intermittently in this game. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. The money cheat does not work when the purchase is greater than 99 999 999, I bought a seat of 100 000 000 and the game bugged changing the amount due to - 4 194 967 297. I need help.

Sorry for the Google translator.