Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yeah the trainer is made for the official releases on Steam, with no beta opted in.

1 Like

ok so no beta should be running because thats what i found out. when i turned betas off it works yes,

2 Likes

Newest version 1.6.0 (Live) does not work needs update.

what’s the time frame you have set to update the trainer?

I appreciate whoever continuously updates this mod. Bannerlord literally gets the dumbest updates every 2-3 days and breaks the trainer (some are “good” but my point still stands).

Kudos, and keep up the awesome work.

yeah to the people who update this trainer you have my thanks

1 Like

when i open unlimited health some enemy have the same effect

hope this is updated soon, before the Devs update the game again Lol

The Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Worked for a while then randomly crashed. Now as soon as I activate any cheat, it instantly crashes with the “-” error.

How do I fix this?

i know you said SOOOOOOOOO many times not to use it with a beta but hey it works with the e1.6.0 beta lol so thank you

I wish the M&B team would just include in their patch notes that they “purposely added one line of something to break WeMod compatibility” as that’s clearly their goal at this point lol. 13Mb hotfix broke the trainer for me. Appreciate the continued hard work from the team, sorry Taleworlds apparently hates you

Instantly crashes now with the newest e1.6.0 hotfix

@YaBoyPonky @jebushu @CaptainLoken

With the game crashes, could you tell me any and all details about what you guys are doing in the game? What background did you pick, anything and everything.

@Veloxia
For me, it’s crashing when I activate anything in any setting. Typically:

• I launch from the WeMod launcher

• Continue save

• Walk to the nearest city/fort/settlement

• “take a walk around the streets”

• open/close inventory and activate the cheats I want

With this recent update, I get an automatic “game encountered unexpected error and has to close” as soon as I activate the first cheat. Tried mixing up how I load, launching WeMod after the game is at the main menu, activating in combat, verify game files, no mods, etc.

1 Like

Can you make a map movement speed adjustable cheat in your next update, please? Everyone outruns me :cry:

Just downloaded a 250mb update for 12 Aug, confirming the unexpected error crashes still occur.

Playing vanilla campaign with own Empire faction, activated one-hit, party health, and self health, facing Conspiracy war party. Most crashes occur after the battle while clicking “done” in the loot menu, some occur in-battle immediately after activation. Cannot load: TaleWorlds.Engine.dll error if opened from the WeMod menu. Will play around and update if I find anything useful.

Update: found out it’s not WeMod; battling the Conspiracy war party is a known issue that crashes the game regardless. Decided to try several battles with non-Conspiracy parties and the aforementioned cheats appear to work there with no issues. Opening Bannerlord from the WeMod menu instead of Steam will still crash the game however.

Update 2: Ignoring the Conspiracy party and continuing to play. The cheats occasionally cause an unexpected error crash upon activation, but it seems to be inconsistent.

1 Like

This is quite literally the same issue as what I have. When it says “activate during battle mode” and I go into battle mode and activate a cheat, it gives me this error.

Another user posted a fix that worked for me: Launch the game via Steam and then launch the trainer from WeMod once you get to the main menu of the game. So far played for a few hours like that and no new crashes.

This did not work for me.