Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Cheats and Trainer for Steam

after the 250mb update in steam, the trainer no longer works (it doesn’t crash for me, just not working - unlimited health) - If I could i’d push this up the queue

I always activate the trainer when I get into the campaign map. Everything cheat worked for me after that. The only time it crashed after that is when my camera is situated on a settlement really far away from my character and the camera tears itself apart to try and get to my character.

When I activated before loading save game (on main menu), paused in combat (activated cheat), Unlimited Health seems to be working.

Played the game today and all cheats works.

Getting very spotty use out of it. Sometimes it works for a couple hours, sometimes 30 minutes, other times an immediate crash, but the end result is still the error and game crashing.

1 Like

@ASchwendyMan @GentleBranch961 @CaptainLoken

Are you guys using the beta version of the game at all? Or using any mods? Or anything at all?
I’ve tried following the same route as a couple of other people have posted, but have had no issues so far with 30 mins of gameplay.

It’s strange. I do not have any mods nor am I using the beta. I will usually be able to play for sometimes a couple of hours, then when I load into a battle, it crashes with the above error. Usually when this happens, it is unable to load back up correctly. When I try to reload the game and reload the trainer, it kills the program with the same error instantly.

If you could, could you send me the game save? You can use WeTransfer to do so, or any other method you prefer. Preferably to our support email so I can try out your save. Our email is support@wemod.com

Sent it to the email you provided.

1 Like

After a few days of playing with WeMod on this version:

I have very few issues if I boot through Steam and load a save first before clicking “play” on WeMod and activating any cheats. Only cheats I use are inf health, party health, & one-hit, so I can only vouch for those.

There are occasional crashes instantly upon activation, but not too often. In such cases, I just reboot the game and try again. Once I get through those first activations, I can safely toggle cheats on/off throughout the entire session without worrying about crashes.

Hope this helps someone!

1 Like

unlimited shield durability stopped working at all after the update. unlimited party health seems to have stopped as well.

Love using this one.

The Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Unfortunately had an issue with “Unlimited Party Health”. During a siege battle I activated the cheat, toggle initiated, but cheat did not function. Unlimited Health and one-hit kills seemed to work fine, including my own troops being one-hit.

i also noticed that unlimited party health wasnt working. otherwise, the other cheats seem to work fine

2 Likes

Party Health isn’t working everything else seems to be tho in my experience

1 Like

Tested between 16:16 & 16:42 BST 25/08/21

From the above posts I have attempted the following:

Loaded Game → Loaded Save → Pressed “Play” on the Trainer once Campaign map was Loaded

Found a Battle
Started Battle → Paused Game → Activated Health, Party Health and Horse Health

I also tested by running the game directly from WeMod

The Gold, Food, Influence, Smithy & Morale Cheats worked Normally

Unfortunately none of the Health (Personal, Party, Horse) worked. Standard Builds are being used (Neither the Beta version of WeMod nor a Beta version of the game is being Run).

It may be worth mentioning I always get a “The Cheats may not work with my game version, Do you want to test them out anyway” I’ve always assumed this is normal due to the games frequent updating?

I’m at a bit of a loss as to how to get this working as others are reporting that it is indeed working?

what i do:

1. load into the main menu via steam
  2. press ‘play’ on WeMod
  3. load into a game
  4. once on world map, i activate the moral mod, then go into inventory and activate all the gold mod and whatever other stat mods i want
  5. start a fight with bandits or other tiny force i can easily beat
  6. pause game as soon as the fight starts, then activate all the combat mods (tho unlimited party health isnt working
  7. take damage to shield, then activate shield mod
  8. enjoy playing

Followed this exactly and still no Joy on any of the health cheats. :frowning_face:

Truly not sure what to try or check from here.

why is not even in the queue to have an upgrade ? it’s like 100000 people to play with it.

3 Likes