Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Worked as usual for me.

Skill points, money, movement speed, god mode, party invincible, blacksmith stuff, construction in one day, siege insta contruction seems to be applying a bit randomly but works (mostly).

Did have some issues after around a year in game where the game ground down to maybe 1 fps. I suspect it might be something around the new market calculations they added in where if you end up generating a ton of resources out of nothing the game ends up all whacked.

I’m running the vanilla 1.8. No mods.

i keep crashing in every fight, all i use is god mode for me, my horse and my party and i cant get it to work! any tips??

I’d start removing mods. It works fine without any mods so it’s likely one of mods messing it up.

i dont use any mods, i still crash like once an hour and i cant figure out what it is that is causing it.

Just in the interest of trying to get to the bottom of this as it can help out the person doing the fixing, I’m using

Unlimited Health
Unlimited Horse Health
Unlimited Party Health
Max Morale
Unlimited Smithy Stamina
Movement Speed set to at least 2 but varying as needed all the way to max

Renown Multiplier x16
Unlimited Skill XP
Skill XP Multiplier x16
Unlimited Troops XP
Troops XP Multiplier x16

One Day Settlements Construction
Instant Siege Construction - I toggle this on when my siege camp has finished building and toggle it off as soon as everything in the siege is built. I do not keep this one always on.

I have no issues running this setup 100% of the time.

If you’re having issues with the same cheats, try running without the cheats as the crashes might be from the game itself. I’ll point out the obvious stuff like update your drivers, make sure your CPU/GPU are running at decent temperatures.

Yeah it was via game in the end after it updated to 1.8, was due to the game side a file was making it crash.

The game wont load cheats at all

Would be great if WeMod would detect the Native launcher or the Native exe, the game doesn’t launch whatsoever when launching the Bannerlord.exe or the TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe on the lastest GOG build - 1.8.0.321460 i believe.

I don’t know if its been reported but the max morale and max food wont let you turn it on.

The game version seems to be updated, please help to confirm the update

Something must be wrong with the cheats themselves. Evertime I start a new campaign or try loading an old one, the game instantly crashes. The game works perfectly fine without the cheats. And before someone says something, no. I don’t use mods.

It’s just got update 1.9.0 may be you can update for other version work just fine.

Huh? I’m not following.

Both the game and the cheats are fully up to date. Hell, I even validated the files of Bannerlord. So I’m not understanding you.

Somethings wrong with the gold and influence multiplier they seem to reset after trying to use them. Also the one day construction turns off, everything else seems to be working just fine, sorry for the complaint.

All of these mods are working correctly. It sounds like you are either using mods other than WeMod, a cracked game, or the incorrect trainer version.

What do you mean “incorrect trainer version”? Doesn’t the trainer update on its own? Regardless, everytime I start a new game with the mods enabled, (and I tested by having the trainer enabled with no mods selected) and the game crashes immediately after the character customization. This is that error I get everytime.

You should not be starting the game through WeMod.

most of these cheats doesnt work on steam e1.9.0 version

I don’t start the game with cheats bruh. I do exactly what the instructions say. And I can tell ya right now that I’m A) Not using any mods whatsoever B) I bought the game on steam and C) The trainer is up to date. And I can tell you that I’ve validated the games files AND uninstalled and reinstalled the game more times than I have fingers. So, I don’t know bruh, but seems like the trainer is the messed up one here.