Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Any chance of a Kill all enemy cheat please? I’m sick of the same repeated bug where enemy AI get stuck inside walls and such, never found a way to combat it rather then giving up a siege and restarting

Wemod always starts a new game when I press “play” in the main menu instead of injecting into the running game. After a while it says “can not find game”. I tried with different game versions without any success (even after todays update).

Any advice or help? Can I prevent it from starting new games? Thank you for your help!

1 Like

Have you tried hitting “Play” after loading your preferred save? This has solved some of my issues in the past.
Make sure you are using the latest game version, as the trainer was just updated for compatibility.

Hi, Ignore Melee Damage won’t on and Unlimeted Smithy Stamina can be on but not working (for v.1.0.3)

So, as of today i also have problems about the “Problems to start / find the game you opened”, even after i added the .exe it shows the same, honestly no idea what else to do…

If i hit play through the app, the game launches and yet later says the same as above… like if had problems with it.

1 Like

Hey guys,
I just wanted to reach out and ask that you make the game pass version please.

2 Likes

I wanted to use my ‘boosts’ on Gamepass version of this game. But it doesnt appear to let me.

tried to use the mods for some reason when i activate a cheat it disables itself after 2 seconds while doing an unusual sound i did start the game by pressing play before launching the mods as mentionned on the mods

Same problem as you. I open the game and press play when I’m at the main menu screen and it launches a second instance of the game instead of loading the mods on the current one then it says it failed to load the mods.

when will an xbox trainer be added

2 Likes

I also noticed and this is after people uploaded mods from vortex or so on to the game and try to launch it through steam there is a crash to desktop error of sorts.

this happened to me by the way after process of elimination. and now I can only launch the game through the vortex portal for the mods for the game and apprentlly wemod is not paired up for people who are stuck with launching the game from there. :frowning: is there a way at least to cover that angle of the launch game process if it is possible.

edit: never mind I found the problem. apprentlly you can’t enable two sets of mods from both vortex and steam at the same time for vortex will override steam. who knew.

Has anyone found a way to make the xbox version compatible to we mod ? I’ve tried a few things like linking “Launcher.Native.exe” in WeMod (didn’t work sadly), renaming “Launcher.Native.exe” to “Bannerlord.exe” and it kinda worked but the game wouldn’t log into microsoft and so I couldn’t play ;-;.

the game has been updated today. tons of cheats are not working anymore. please update. thank you!!

1 Like

enable console?

Barter Offer Always Accepted, Unlimited Smithy Materials, Unlock All Smithy Parts, and probably more (I saw other people mentioned in discussions) are not working! Looking forward for the updates! I also directly messaged but didn’t get any replies yet.

I’m probably just being dumb but is there a way for this trainer to work with a game launched through Vortex (nexus mods)? Right now it’s not being detected. Probably due to the trainer not being updated for the latest version of the game (1.10)! Thanks

Yea it got to the point for me where I just played the game with it running with no mods enabled and it was still crashing lul, hopefully it will get fixed soon.

Any body got any fixes to get this working on gamepass yet?

Hi. I can not enable these mods. Can someone tell me why?

1 Like

Same problem for me