Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I noticed the unlimited smithy materials one being broken but i mainly use the invintory items don’t decrease cheat, and alternate with the unlimited character and troop xp ones to get them up to speed quickly. otherwise from the other ones i mentioned work alright. but like you said a patch or update to make sure they are up to speed is a must.

you can’t sadly though the nexus launcher sadly it only works with steam.

Sadly in the 2023-01-10 update, the cheats (Max Character Relationship, Unlimited Smithy Materials, Unlock All Smithy Parts, Unlimited Skill XP, and Unlimited Troops XP) Don’t work for me. Hopefully get fixed in new update. :slight_smile:

Same problem, no replies from author. Waiting for the new update lol. Really hope in the future there is way to directly modify documents like in Warband.

The Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

why is it that theres so fewer cheats for xbox compared to steam/epic etc? this is the first time ive seen this in wemod, just curious

The Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

After the last updates the game keeps crashing as soon as i activate cheats, and i’m not the only one crashing, so please fix that

Are you using any other mods for the game? Not having any issue with crashing on my end, and I have all of the options enabled for the trainer.

Hey, the trainer doesnt seem to ever recognize my game exe, even though ive tested every single exe in the folder. Has anyone else had this problem?

1 Like

I’m not sure if its a BLSE issue or what, but my game wont launch without that so I hope not!

Hey, I was using all the mod options just yesterday, Now the One hit kill and Unlimited party health isn’t working. I am not using any more mods but wemod. I followed the steps for the gamepass version too. Any idea what’s going on with it?

i have noticed that some “mods” from the steam workshop do in fact conflict with the WeMod menu making some of the cheats to stop working. please ensure that you test your current workshop mods with WeMod before posting here, as it could just be as simple as (unsubscribing) from certain mods

I’m also having issues with BLSE installed. I think that BLSE uses a different set of pointers or addresses for the game, so WeMod can’t find what it is looking for.

Works perfectly without BLSE installed.

yes. it was my fault. all the wemods still works just fine.
my apologies.

xorberax’s legacy (probably the deadly combat and cut through everything modules) will disable “ignore melee damage”

Needs an update it crashes with the newest version of the game

4 Likes

Im running into the issue of the skill xp gain not working along witht he infinite skill xp cheats, any ideas why?
im not sure what to do lol

2 Likes

yes me 2

1 Like

hi i have problam with game
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord mount Needs an update it crashes with the newest version of the game

1 Like

I’m really sorry, but none of the mods work for me… I tried to find more specific information about activating them, maybe I should press the buttons in specific situations, but I couldn’t find anything… The only mod that works for me is “Freeze day time”, which I activated while I was on the map, and it works perfectly, the rest I press the buttons and they deactivate immediately. Even the gold mod doesn’t work, for a fraction of a second I see it increase by 10000 but it instantly goes back to 0 while nothing happens in game. I also tried to activate it during some exchange but nothing at all… A real shame because I bought this game on steam just to use wemod…

1 Like