Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Mount  Blade II: Bannerlord
This is the official discussion topic of the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Horse Health
3. Unlimited Party Health
4. Max Morale
5. Edit Gold
6. Edit Influence
7. Unlimited Food
8. Unlimited Renown
9. Edit Attribute Points
10. Edit Focus Points
11. One-Hit Kills
12. Set Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Start the game first, when you’re in main menu, hit ‘Play’ button to load the the mods.

All options require meeting certain condition before they take effects. Please read the instructions first.

Due to technical difficulties, this trainer only has very few options compare to the Steam/Epic Games/GOG version trainer. It’s highly recommended to play the Steam/Epic Games/GOG version of the game if possible.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/22/2023
    Started development

• 02/22/2023
    Released trainer with 12 cheats

• 02/27/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 03/02/2023
    Updated notes

• 03/11/2023

• 12/25/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 12 cheats
3 Likes

Ty so much Fling, although is kinda inconsistent the Invulnerability of party members. It turns off inmediatly. Again thank you so much!

2 Likes

Yeah, both party members and one hit kill options are inconsistent.

2 Likes

can u add it to where persuasion success and fix the one shot kill and party members infinite health thing to work often

2 Likes

Unlimited party Health stopped working entirely.

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Since the update cheats will not work.

3 Likes

I haven’t been able to get the game running with the trainer since the update as well

1 Like

I actually restarted my pc, as I had left it on sleep over the last week mostly and it works fine now!

Activating cheats currently result in the game crashing, i’ve tried everything to fix this problem but i think the mods may need to be updated (again)

1 Like

just got hit with another Game Update. now the game will not launch from Wemod

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

all seems to be working quite well so far, will post again if anything comes up. Thank you for updating :slight_smile:

can u add max relationship etc from steam an the skills also?
an slow ai speed

1 Like

all seems working now thanks it was issue with my previous saved game .
thanks for the update :slight_smile:

There is a problem for Unlock All Smithy Parts. I cannot open it and don’t know why. Same as Unlimited Smithy Materials.

Having problems with One hit kills and Party health cheats working, Other than that it seems fine.

Since the last game update of the game pass version, using wemod keeps crashing the game; will there be a change planned to fix this? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Either I had to download the update twice, or there was a quick second update, and this last one seems to be wreaking havoc on the mods.

EDIT: The health-related mods (unlimited health, one hit kill, etc) have ceased to work. The food and morale mods are still working it seems.

1 Like