MW3 Ban Wave! Must Read!

Your picture is ugly id rather look at mine than yours …also stop trying to show off on a thread idc what you say it doesnt affect me and never will …wanna play red dead i need some people to help me finish this gang off

Actually it is different… Almost any aggression towards a police officer is “felony grounds.”

You can actually beat the **** out of someone and get assault charges, or if they agree to fight you, you both just get charged with fighting in public which is like couple hundred bucks… But if you attacked a cop… You’re life is ****ed.

*OT @ OP:

Dude that sucks, but you should know the risks when doing wrong. Consequences dude!

Nou.

Stevie was incorrect, your age level is below 3.

I disagree. Its good that other peoples words dont affect you, but it can also make you very ignorant in life

Mentally. I didn’t mean the actual difference in what happens.

You mean “he wasn’t helping us with anything”, because if he “wasn’t helping with nothing”, then it implies he’s helping with something. Sorry to be a “grammar nazi” I just hate that common error.

Yes, I understand. Well in that case you can’t really blame him if all his buddies got banned too. He probably thought there was a ban wave going on and jumped onto the forum to warn us. True or not he still gave the effort to help, whether it actually is a ban wave or not, and you have to respect that. What I don’t respect is his childish attitude that he still ensues. “ok thanks for the info dad” really? I was in a sense sicking up for him, and that was his response. It’s obvious he’s a hopeless troll and take’s everything we say with a grain of salt, hence; “idc what you say it doesnt affect me and never will”. So in this situation the best thing we can do is ignore him, and more importantly ignore this thread if there’s no actual ban wave it’s just raising a false red flag.

7k posts nuff said lol

Actually you didnt say quite enough, I can’t make out what your trying to say here.

7k posts… So what? XMB is the only site im ever on besides some music downloading sites.

Could we at least see some proof to see you aren’t just bull ****ting and what makes you think you were reset for the prestige tokens? Did you boost your ass off or something because I don’t think their is a real way for them to see your tokens unless you actually admit to them you did it.

I honestly don’t know what you expected by boosting and cheating.

The ban was for boosting, The token glitch has happend to people by mistake so they can’t ban at the moment for this but boosting is just asking to be reset

Are you 12 or what is this?

Get over it, it’s just a game. By the way, from the way you type on here, I assume your parents bought the game for you and probably used their money for it. Maybe Santa can get you a new Xbox Live account for christmas?

i am good , just i glich my bumb account , i am safe of them mwahahhaha ! thanks for let us know . :smile:

You are not my god because I don’t have one >:P

OT: How wany tokens did you get? If not tokens, what level you boost to?

I’m still okay, you must have gone insane with it or something.

Well whoever did the glitch will get caught! they have a whole team on it apprently. even if u have used 1 token over your getting reset and temp banned. I was a 10th prestige like 500 rank in TDM legitly. i did the token glitch when i was 8th prestige and it maybe saved me a day of playing to get 10th prestige. Well i was temp banned prob about 3 days ago and today was the first day i could get back on. I get on and i got all 16000+ deaths no kills all my 472 losses and no wins. So im like w/e i still got all my titles and emblems and i had all my weapons and lvls on them. So i play for a few hours. hit lvl 20 had like a 5.0 kd in tdm lol and then i get back on tonight and RESET AGAIN! LOL this time i only have 10k deaths and 1k losses? WTF. and NO titles and NO emblems! so yeah ill be selling it. Ill save my money next time a COD comes out. At least reset people to when they did the glitch or something reasonable. W/e i can promise from the people i know ALOT of them are done with this franchise.

4.3 DO NOT bump topics. Doing so causes unnecessary clutter to the forum.

A copy of the rules can be found here

Closed.