My Steam Games Are Crashing

I have same problem, when I use wemod all my games crashing, it started crashing 3 days ago and since it does every time I use wemod.

Hello and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear you have been getting this issue.

I have been playing several games in the last few weeks (Grand Theft Auto V, The Forest, Subnautica Below Zero, This War of Mine, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II 2017) and I have not experienced a single crash. This is also despite my GTAV being heavily modded with other third-party mods.

All the games I have been playing are legitimately purchased, of course. Make sure that yours are too, since WeMod does not condone criminal acts, such as the theft of digital content. And hence does not deliberately make trainers work on or test the compatibility of trainers on illegally-acquired versions of games.

There could also be an issue with your drivers, particularly your GPU. Make sure that your drivers are up-to-date. But perform this check yourself by visiting the driver manufacturer’s website. Do not use Microsoft’s built in “check for updates” tool, as it misses major updates frequently, making it generally useless.

RAM is also another possible reason for the issues you are facing. For example, if a game requires 8GB of RAM and your PC has exactly 8GB - there isn’t much RAM left over to run WeMod alongside the game. Remember that other applications are using that RAM also, in the background of your PC, so close everything you do not need via Task Manager (and adjust your Start-Up settings so they don’t launch and begin hogging your system resources as soon as you turn the PC on).

• Anti-viruses are one of the largest hoggers of system resources. Monitor your anti-virus in Task Manager. If it frequently eats up a large amount of your resources, it’s probably time to think about switching provider.

Another likely cause is a security program on your PC or network. Follow all of the steps in this thread: "Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game" / "We’re having trouble downloading the cheats" - #2 by Ravenfyre. The thread title is different to your issue, but the steps are the same.