My Time at Sandrock Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi! The Cheat Money does not working anymore. ;(

Hi!. So could you please update another cheat which talks about max relations or rapport? Thanks.

1 Like

Yeah I agree!

Not sure anyone else gets this problem. I was using the mega exp to get some levels. It seems the NPCs all get super leveled due to this as well. Anytime I spar with someone, they seem to be an absurdly higher level. To the point that they one shot me in fights.

It’s not a huge issue because you don’t need to spar or anything, but it’s just something to note.

1 Like

Can you make 32bit version of the mod please

Don’t know what cheat causes it, but apparently saving can cause the save to delete itself and auto-save to stop working. Not very fun… :confused:

Especially since so much progress was lost because of it.

1 Like

Which cheats were you using?

1 Like
  • Unlimited HP, Endurance, Stamina, Water, Fuel - When needed.
  • Instant Machine Work I had on 24/7 because I forgot it was on.
  • Freeze Time Guilty of having it on for a while.
  • I used Mega EXP & Proficiency EXP when grinding.
  • Unlimited Items whenever I got something new that was more than 2.

Basically all just under different circumstances for each.

Also so you don’t ask, yeah I started wemod as Admin, and I launched the game through wemod.

1 Like

Thank you! I own the game myself, so will check out the saving issues myself. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i would love to have an option to max out my relationships with the people in town! :frowning: <3

Adding money is impossible because I can’t edit the value, without being redirected to buying pro. Not a bit cute.

Would love to have like a relationship multiplier slider of sorts, similar to the money slider option that lets us set a specific amount of relationship gained per chat/gift/mission, or just a mega relationship option like the EXP option.

Thanks for the trainer!

2 Likes

You can use the hotkeys to adjust the money values. When using the hotkeys, the value sets automatically.

You can also rebind the hotkeys to something more your preference.

same with alot of others, i would love a cheat that makes relationships go faster. although not completely full with one conversation or you miight lose out on certain side quests that require specific relationship levels.

also not sure why but the health cheat doesnt work when your sparring

Unlimited Stacks looses your items. If you have a stack of 200 of an item, you enable the mod it sets it back to 99. This should be like 9999!

1 Like

the Mega Proficiency Exp i am gaining normally what the game gives nothing more

1 Like

Set Money cheat isn’t working. I followed the instructions both for making sure WeMod works with the game and how the cheat should be used, but my money isn’t changing at all, across a new game and a pre-established game.

Never mind. Contrary to what’s instructed when opening up the trainer, you have to start it AFTER running the game to get the money cheat to work.

1 Like

Hey Veloxia, I determined it’s due to Time related cheats. My save deletes itself and or stops working if you use anything Time related too much. To check I also used several mods that can edit Time on NexusMods and they all have the same issue. Don’t know if it’s fixable, but it seems like the game is checking for something.

Update please. For the August. Logan’s return. Thank you.

1 Like