My Time at Sandrock Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ya update please <3

The My Time at Sandrock cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

when i use a cheat i cant stack the items anymore

Iā€™ve had that before. I honestly donā€™t know how to explain it; after a while it just sort of resolved itself, and all those stacks of single items became 999.

Iā€™m having the same problem All NPCs are level 84 I donā€™t know what to do.

I do hope we can get a character level editor. I would rather level myself down or level npcs down.

It sort of messes with the balance a bit more than I expected but iā€™m too far along to want to just restart too. Maybe when it fully releases itā€™ll be worth a reset or something. Still iā€™d rather just be able to edit it.

1 Like

The Unlimited water cheat doesnā€™t seem to work for me.
It worked in the past, but stopped working before the update, which I thought would fix it.
Anyone have a solution, as it doesnā€™t seem like a common problem with the cheats.

1 Like

Hello, as of the latest update on Oct 27th, the set money cheat has stopped working.

1 Like

and when using the instant work machines finished it bugs up all the inventory slots with stacks not stacking correctly anymoreā€¦

1 Like

The My Time at Sandrock cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

On my time at Portia, I used a trainer that removed jealousy and allowed you to marry as many marriage candidates as you want. It would be great if we could get something like that with this trainer. I like to get to know all of the candidates before I make my choice and jealousy makes it hard to harem.

2 Likes

set money cheat is not working, or i dontā€™ know where the money is shown i went to the invetory where the only place the money is shown use the cheat nothing happens

1 Like

Hi I would like to suggest that you may need to add a set token cheat for all the tokens and badges you know the other currency that isnā€™t money the unlimited item cheat wonā€™t work for them the new patch turned them into money so they wonā€™t take up space in inventory so we might need a new cheat especially when the pet items are sold in the game center now hopefully you can make a new cheat for this so we donā€™t have to spend hours have game on time freeze to get a large about of token or bages

5 Likes

Max Relationships cheat would be appreciated, like the one you had in the first game My Time in Portia.

3 Likes

The money cheat, walk/run speed cheat and the jump cheat do not work for me. Iā€™ve reset the game, gone in and out of a save and nothing makes those cheats work. All the other cheats work just fine, but those are giving me issues. I also agree that a cheat for tokens/badges from the seasonal events, game corner and the commerce guild would be really nice.

2 Likes

Is it possible to request an option to set tokens? The currency used in the game center for prizes.

4 Likes

The trainer needs an update.
update, please.

3 Likes

hello! i wanna say that ur trainer is working perfectly for me! im very glad that u made one for this game, because its very good ^^

id love to have the option to set tokens and relationships, as said above- theyre awesome ideas :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey, I was wondering if its at all possible for you to change the unlimited items max to 999. Iā€™ve a mod installed that changes the max stack to 999 and when I activate the unlimited items it overrides all my stacks and Iā€™d lost a crap load of resources

1 Like

The Money Cheat does Not work. I do see others saying it doesnt Work. But, thought I would also just Make Note of it not working as well.

1 Like