Napoleon: Total War Imperial Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Napoleon: Total War Imperial Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Napoleon: Total War Imperial Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. Fast Research
4. Fast Construction
5. Fast Recruiting
6. Unlimited Movement
7. Recover Troop Size
8. Unlimited Gold

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/24/2018
    Started development

• 09/24/2018
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 12/18/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 08/25/2021

• 05/10/2023

• 05/22/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

I like this trainer but the only thing Is that when am on Napoleon ship battles and when I activate the hacks it always crashes on me

4 Likes

Having the same problem. Any fix found?

The Napoleon: Total War Imperial Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

11th of January:

Unfortunately, it seems at least one of the cheats still crashes the game in ship battles.

1 Like

I try to launch a ship battle with just unlimited health it still crash, I think every mod make the game crash in ship battle

2 Likes

Hi
The only games I can’t play with Wemod are from the Total War saga, every time I press play a message appears saying that I need to reinstall the app, but in other HOIV games this does not happen,
someone with the same problem?

2 cheats are broken, unlimited movement and fast recruiting. This used to work 3 weeks ago.

The only one broken for me is fast research. It stops all progress on research, so im basically a demi god state made of gold and sticks.

I rechecked again from different campaigns. I can’t hurry building units and troops do not have unlimited move anymore

Changes:

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

what’s the diffrence with the definitive and imperial editions? cuase should this one work with the definitive?

Greetings, all cheats seem to work fine on the strategic map and during land battles.
However, unlimited health seem to cause crashes during sea battles.

Hopefully you can resolve this issue in the future.

everything works fine great set of tools but during sea battles mods will make the game crash i have tried using it for the last hour but no change hope you get round to fixing it.

1 Like

fast recruiting is not working

@MrAntiFun Would you mind fixing fast recruiting as well as maybe updating this please?

Changes:

2 Likes

Now you have updated the mod none of them works with my game it has been rolled back to the previous version. Can you suggest a fix for this?

1 Like

This is not working on my game now. any suggestions on how to remedy this?

Changes: