Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
This is the official discussion topic of the Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Chakra
3. Unlimited Substitution
4. Unlimited Storm Gauge
5. Instant Support Recharge
6. Max Combos
7. Drain Enemy Health
8. Drain Enemy Chakra
9. Drain Enemy Substitution
10. Drain Enemy Storm Gauge
11. Enable Awakening
12. Unlimited Awakening Duration
13. Unlimited Ryo
14. Unlimited Battle Items
15. Unlimited Exchange Items
16. Unlimited Battle Time

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 16 cheats

• 07/21/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 08/12/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

This need to be updated for the current version of the game.

1 Like

Thanks for telling us this was not updated.
@STiNGERR will be on this ASAP i bet.

it’s totally not working. I have tried everything. there’s gotta be something I’m missing. Infinity legit works for every other game I have. but for some odd reason not this one. Please fix. Infinity is the best modding software created for P.C. it makes every game the tool can be used for more then Great, enjoyable and comfortable. It Improves Experience.

All the other cheats but not the Team Chakra Link / Storm Gauge (?) are working.
This is the only cheat wich is not working.
Could you fix this please ?

All the cheats on this trainer are working but not the Storm Gauge.
Can someone of your team can fix it ?
Please ?

I tried using this trainer recently and none of the cheats worked. It’s possible I need to take my game offline for them to work, however, I only tried using them in story mode and free battle, neither of which are online. If anyone has any troubleshooting tips I’d be super appreciative!

Have you pressed play? If you have, do you see a checkmark next to the play button?

If yes to both, cheats lights up in blue when activated (at least with toggle cheats). Do you see that?

Yes. Every other game I’ve tried using infinity on (Mortal Kombat X, Final Fantasy XIII, and Watch Dogs 2 just to name a few) have all worked perfectly. This is literally the only game I’ve tried so far that has had any issues with infinity.

Probably something wrong with the trainer then. You aren’t using a cracked copy of the game, right?

Nope. Bought the game directly from steam. I’m guessing the trainer just needs to be updated.

The cheats still work. I used it this morning. It should be fine for free battle. It causes the player to lose connection in online mode, and some cheats don’t work in story mode depending on the battle type. For example, no enemy cheats work in boss battles but you can still have unlimited health. Try turning on the cheat from the program before going into the mode you want to and don’t use the toggle option.

Since they’re not made for multilayer it’s pretty normal you lose connection in a fight

1 Like

Why the “Storm Gauge” cheat isn’t working ? Need fix

I can’t figure how to use the infinite Ryo cheat…

Update to my situation: Tried playing story mode a few days ago and the cheats worked on 90% of the missions. The cheats wouldn’t work on roughly ten random missions (oddly enough the cheats worked on a couple of the colossus missions) but other than that they’re working for me now.

Side Note: I’ve only ever tried the combat cheats (i.e. health, chakra, etc.) and only on story mode

tried the cheats on story mode. doesn’t work at all.

@STiNGERR The game crashes with the trainer on and does not work in story mode

Please fix infinite ryo and max combo for naruto ultimate ninja storm 4 those are the only two mods/codes/cheats that are not working for me tried the infinite ryo info thing it said to work still didnt work please fix these two

none of the cheats work, i’ve tried all versions and still didnt work, it needs to be updated, dunno if they work in other missions cuz i tried in the first one right away…