Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Unlimited health is not working.

This need to be updated for the current version of the game.

Unlimited Health & Chakra dont work on bijuu mode

1 Like

Many of them doesn’t work in the story mode, can u fix that?

2 Likes

It seems that majority of the cheats don’t work on Story Mode. Hope this can be updated

need a update the unlimited health doesn’t work sometimes .

The main mods don’t work for the game’s story mode, at the moment only the Max Combos one is the one that works.

Are you using any other mods for the game outside of WeMod?

Did you purchase the game from Steam?

Not using any mods outside of WeMod, and yes, game is purchased from Steam

this cheat not working, please update

Where did you buy your game from?

doesn’t work on story mode and boss only the max combo work will this be fixed ?

Did you your game from steam? I tried the cheats and it worked fine. In regards on story mode and boss fights, certain features such as awakening are not currently integral/required to the storyline.

i buy my game from steam no features work other than the max combo especially in boss fights even infinite health doesn’t work

Have you attempted launching the game initially, waiting until you can freely navigate within the game world, and then opening the mods by clicking PLAY?

I have already finished the main story I wanted to try the mods on the fights that I have already done so yes I have already launched the game from wemod

if that still doesnt work, Try to reinstall the trainer by clicking DOWNLOAD TRAINER at the top of the forum discussion.

I have already done it or already launched it from the app, try it on the hashirama madara fight, nothing works apart from the max combo and that’s it for most of the boss fights, I haven’t tried everything

Got it. I can confirm that it is working fine on my end specially the Unlimited health option for free battle and story mode. And also with Obito and Naruto fight. Maybe try to reinstall both game and the WeMod App.

I’m going to do it if it doesn’t work I’ll come back, can you send me a video to see if it works on the Hashirama Madara fight at the beginning