NBA 2K21 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

id nvr went online id always closed it but it still deletes my career

fr is there any fix?

if you open it with no mod then go online is it okay?

idk hopefully they fix this

Man, it only works for 1 or 2 games, then after that i cant hit anything. Wtf is wrong with this?

I got banned on 2 different EPIC accounts, please solve this i’ve been doing this for 2k20 for a lot of time

Hi,

Can someone help me? I am in the 3-day free trial and im contemplating if I should purchase the 1 year deal. It seems that the trainer stops working after 1 or 2 games in. Can someone help me with this?

What are you guys doing to be banned? I am using it only in my carer single play all is working and no ban.

Also could someone please tell me what is the MyGym option/mode where the “Unlimited Skill Points” works?

i recently used wemod for 2k and when i restarted my game all of the MYcareer save files are gone lol.

I cannot reset the game speed to normal after, so i cannot play any online mode. None of the option, 1,2,3,4,5 are equal to the normal speed the game should normally be. Can you include a game speed reset? Thanks a lot.

Please fix this because i cannot play the game at all due to this.

This trainer is broken due to constantly deleting your career.

Thank you

Is there some way to edit Super Stats wherein it only affects the player? Because right now it affects everyone in the team. Thanks!

2 Likes

It deleted my MyPlayer, any reason why it did

1 Like

I have been searching all over, but I cannot find an answer to this more than a few have asked, does anyone have an answer or not

1 Like

Do you think you can add an unlimited VC option or a VC multiplier

Is not working, I have reinstalled like 4 times but it’s not working at all.

Same. haha, played like 6 games in and after i reopened it had deleted the mycareer my player.

Same. And they aren’t even responding to this.

We have responded several times in several places, including on the forum and on Discord. People don’t read or use the search tool before they post.

This is not a WeMod issue. WeMod does not have the ability to delete files. This is a game issue. You’ll need to take it up with NBA’s developers.

If you use Google you’ll also see posts from people on Reddit, NBA’s official forums, etc who don’t even use WeMod also experiencing missing save files.

1 Like

so do you have a solution for this? Like a retrieval? I’ve already tried syncing and reverifying it and it is still the same.