NBA 2K21 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

I don’t personally play this game. As a British person, American sports are not something that interests me. :slight_smile:

Someone shared this on Discord last night: https://www.reddit.com/r/NBA2k/comments/nhpp7o/i_have_problems_with_the_nba_2k21_from_epic_games/.

1 Like

There is a fix for the MyCareer save file delete which is rename your C/users/mainwindowsacount folder to something without special characters i had a Š in my name others have umlauts or asian/arabic letters which break the game aswell. After the fix the game starts saving normally. Now if you use this cheat in Neighborhood and they detect that your stats dont match the stats of your character in their data base they also disconnect you and delete your mycareer character. To properlly use this tool in online you should only use it in mycareer games so the badge and vc grind is alot faster. Do not use the superman mode in pvp you will loose your save file.

1 Like

i have been using this tool since 2k17 and its always worked great, thanks devs

The cheats are only meant for single player use only, you are not allowed to use the cheats in online.

can this be patched to work in multiplayer? the game just says a problem has been encountered when loading into a game with the cheat enabled

mycareer was saving, the problem with most wemod users is our mycareer which we grind upon got deleted without us knowing. we just wanted to get it retrieved or find the save file so that we could make a back up copy on it.

I love the app I was just wondering if we were ever going to be able to play NBA2k21 online with these mods?

Everything working fine here friends, no need for update at least for me :slight_smile: keep up the good work boys over at WeMod <3

We will never support online play. Cheating in multiplayer ruins the experience for others.

3 Likes

where do i use unlimited skill points?

DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT use it on your player that you spend vc on. There was a new security patch that deletes your build automatically. Dont open WeMod for a bit until we see there is a fix

Dont use this trash. legit pointless… deleted my character that I had worked on for a long time.

Please read previous posts before jumping to assumptions.

The save deleting is an issue in the Epic Games version of the game itself. It does not occur in the Steam version of the game. The Epic and Steam trainers here are identical. WeMod does not interact with any save files or game files in any way at all - it just injects values into your PC’s RAM.

1 Like

I am gonna keep asking till I get an answer that i am satisfied with. What the hell does the unlimited skill points option do, in the little pop up next to it it just says MyGym, I have been looking for answer for a long ass time, where do I use this option, does it even do anything, does the maker of the table even know?

1 Like

i have been trying to find an answer too

The super player stats seems to have broken with the last update from epic today.

1 Like

Its “MyGM” It works in franchise mode.

1 Like

do you think you can add an unlimited progression points cheat?

2 Likes

hey the super player stats are broken right now, also do you think you can add a way to get all badges or to get badges at like 3x speed

anyway to have unlimited takeover???

I cannot seem to find the mainwindowsaccount folder, I downloaded 2k on my desktop in a file named My Games. Any help?