NBA 2K21 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Please fix or update the “Super Player Stats” & “Unlimited Skill Points” cheats. They don’t work. I need maxed attributes and badges. Also, I would like to get pro dribbling, contact dunks, and better dunk packages.

Im having this issue after returning the speed to 1 everything is much slower than normal speed. Any fixes for this? I tried running game as admin, verifying game files, and restarting my pc. Nothing is working for me. If anyone has any information I would really appreciate it.

1 Like

I am having same issue, is there a fix yet?

anyone figured out how to use this in domination?

This needs an update. no longer works on the new game update. can comfirm

Still awaiting update for super stats. Will this ever be fixed??

Super Stats cheat stops working midgame and cannot be turned back on afterwards.

what does unlimited skill points do?

The NBA 2K21 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

thank you

When I hit Play it Loading forever. What do I do to fix this?

It works fine during a game but then crashes after the game ends!!

Can you add unlimited money or something .

what does the super player stats do and does it still work and can you do something for gm mode

Makes yours players incredible whilst in game, e.g. your hit about 97% of your shots as long as your timing isn’t insanely bad.

The mod isn’t working atm tho, it keeps crashing my game

mod’s not working atm. looks like 2k updated the game.

still can use with today’s update?

Still can’t use for the new patch

• Game updates are detected automatically by WeMod.
  • You need to add the game to your WeMod favourites. This helps the trainer developer see how popular the game is and organises it into the update queue accordingly.
  • Pro users can boost games even further up the queue using the Pro-only boosting feature, if they wish to.
  • Learn more about how trainers are updated here: Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support

This trainer failed testing and has been added to the queue :+1: :slight_smile:

2 Likes