NBA 2K21 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I think this was a giveaway that I was banned and can’t access mycareer.

if you got banned from my career you did something else shady then like i dunno maybe a vc glitch or something or another this mod will not get you banned in offline mode so sorry to say but you did something else to get banned

Alright mate, look either you’re incapable of understanding what I’ve said or just being daft at this point. I’m done repeating myself and you saying “so sorry to say” I’m not asking for anyone’s pity. All I thought I was doing was letting others know and to see if anybody else was going through the same thing. Clearly not.

I’ve contacted 2K to see why I got banned, and hopefully I’ll get some answers that are actually constructive and useful. Otherwise, I consider myself done here.

well im just trying to tell you you are saying you got banned and your here saying that it is most likely cause of wemod it isnt because iv been using wemod since 2k 17 and never been banned if you use the super stats for shooting and stuff there is no way you will get banned from wemod so i am telling you you did something else to get banned

I can also confirm my data got deleted (files corrupted). I contacted 2K and they told me to create a new player, and then play a couple of matches.

I then loaded up my career that I lost (the tab showed unknown) so I was worried when I loaded it that the file save would not be recognised.

Luckily it loaded up fine but my actual player build is lost completely.

Also the shoe design that I got offered during my career is also lost. The cheats work fine still. The main thing is the career has not been lost.

I’m not sure what 2K done but it was very odd, I only play my player but only offline, I only ever go to the neighbourhood to collect my vc endorsements.

I have not been banned.

Please update, they don’t work anymore

they do work i used it just 5 hours ago

The trainer still does work. The only issue I have with it is that, often times, the Super Player Stats cheat just doesn’t work. That’s really the only reason I use this trainer, too.

1 Like

You will find it works on most of the offline career games in my player, the all-star 3 point challenge and some of the story mode games at the start of your career will not work. Other than that it works great. I do get the occasional crash but thats rare. It happens end of a match.

turn it off and back on a few times it will eventually take effect i know for a fact this works iv been using it all day today in my team

Unlimited Stamina: Working
Super Stats: Working (Pause & unpause the game a couple times to take effect)
Reset Stats: Working (Pause & unpause the game a couple times to take effect)

One note I’d like to add. Super Stats effects your ENTIRE team…So blow outs are a constant and honestly makes playing with it turned on pointless, Shaq can hit 3s & free throws with this turned on…If it’d be possible to make a different version where it only effects your player it would be perfect.

2 Likes

Anyone having issues using wemod for unlimited? Since 3 days ago when i use it it is giving me losses instead of game not counted!

What does Unlimited Skill Points do?

Can we use it for triple threat offline in myteam or nah?

I’ve try turning it on and off, but when the trainer doesn’t want to work, it won’t work no matter how many times I turn it on and off. Super player stats works when it feels like it. Even after restarting WeMod and 2K21, the option doesn’t work. Some days it works, other times not so much. Shame.

when I play my players are invisible

In nba 2k21, does your cheat work in the park, if it works in the park, I’ll take the cheat

Trainers are for single player, offline game modes. Not online game modes. No matter where on the internet you get them from.
This is for technical, moral and legal reasons.

My player gets deleted every time I grind badges and then spend vc on it. Please Help

It works but it always crashes for me at the end of the match