NBA 2K21 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Same, right now it’s been crashing lately. (Seems it started yesterday)

Same too , for now it`s not OK totally . and Wemod might be overload after I open the 2K21 cheats

Kindly help us to release a new version to fix this issue.

do u need pro to actually use the mods?

Guys can I still play the nba2k21 right now? it says the cheat requires an update im kinda scared that my acct would be banned

Obviously unavailable cheaters, why do you still have to put them in the Available Cheats list. This cheats is NOT AVAILABLE.

I played 2k21 for almost 2week now and last night was my last game playing 2k21 with wemod injected but today when i try to use wemod my game crash. It seems like this trainer for 2k21 need an update for compatibility issue.

1 Like

I was playing a mycareer game with the wemod mods on and then all of a sudden my game crashes. when i opened it back up it said all my builds are unknown but when i loaded into the build it fixed it. But when i try to load into a mycareer game my game just crashes. even when i try to sim to another game it just crashes. I’ve never had this problem when just using the epic games launcher itself. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Hi today i used Wemod in nba2k21 to grind and i have 82 on 3’ but now every time that im not using super player stats my 3’ never hit unless its a green can somneone help me?

Can anyone tell me what the unlimited skill points do or how to use them. Thats the only thing i cant figure out

this is really really great cheat i love it so much but can it be come just for my player? when i play My Career every player is beast and i don’t want that

image|363x265

There is an update for nba 2k21 on steam, not sure if is still working?

Also epic version nedds an update because it is not working too

The game updated yesterday, it must have stopped working

Did you find a fix for domination yet?

Ending quarters still doesn’t work for domination but works for other challenges.

i don’t know yet
i really can’t figure out what’s different about domination

Hi guys, does this trainer works for mycareer?, i dont play park or any online at all, i just play mycareeer in nba, will i get banned using trainer in that situation?

no

Hi all,

when I play on the pitch the game stops immediately, fix possible?

Thanks.

Hi all work perfect but i wonder, can it work too on dunk and 3p contests? It not work in my game

same