Need a tutorial for ripping XDG3 games

hey guys i’m looking for a tutorial on riping the new xdg3 games, i found a video on youtube that was a little help and was abel to rip UFC3 and WWE12. but is i can’t get The Darkness 2 or Final Fantasy 8-2 to work.

Thanks

search the forums. there is one on here. dont just post without searching.

Do you have a lite-on or benq with 0800 v3 firmware?

I try searching but could not find anythin on ripping just on how to burn them. I have a Lite-on drive with 800 firmware.

Thanks

Straight from UberGeek from TX

UPDATED: 3RD OCTOBER 2011

This guide is the property of Ubergeek on behalf of Team Xecuter. You have permission to duplicate this guide as long as full credits are given - don’t be lame and claim it to be your own. Thanks to Redline99 for this great app!

The following tutorial will take you through the simple process of backing up your original Xbox 360 games including XGD3 and AP2.5 titles with a Liteon DG-16D2S DVD Drive using Xbox Backup Creator v2.9 Build 345 and an X360USB PRO adapter.

You can use the 0800 V3 firmware with any Benq or Liteon Phat drive - but we will use a Liteon for this tutorial.

Requirements:
Xecuter X360USB Pro
Benq or Liteon Phat drive flashed with the latest 0800 v3 firmware
DVD Drive Power source (the tutorial uses an Xecuter CK3 Pro)
Sata Cable (Supplied with X360USB Pro)
USB Cable (Supplied with X360USB Pro)
Latest version of Xbox Backup Creator (Download v2.9 Build 345 Here includes 13599 dae.bin file)
X360USB PRO Windows Drivers
Windows XP / Vista / 7 - 32bit or 64bit

Before you connect everything you first need to install the X360USB Pro Drivers. These are signed and work in Windows XP / Vista / 7 both 32bit and 64bit. Download the small driverpack and plug in the X360USB PRO USB Cable. When it asks for the drivers simple point to the files you saved and they will install with ease. You are now ready to hook everything else up.

It’s very easy to hook up your Liteon DG-16D2S to your PC. Simply connect the DVD power supply (in this case the Xecuter CK3 Pro) to the DVD drive (take care to make sure it is fitted the correct way - the wrong way can damage your drive) and to a molex power cable from your PC or from an external Molex power supply. Then connect the SATA cable from the DVD drive to the X360USB Pro, and then connect the USB cable from the X360USB Pro to a USB port on your Netbook/Notebook/Laptop/Desktop computer.

OK we are ready to begin:

Once you connect a drive to your PC using an X360USB PRO and it’s flashed with 0800 V3 firmware, Windows will assign a drive letter automatically (make sure that you close Jungle Flasher after you have flashed the 0800 V3 fw). We suggest you give it a few seconds to initialize if it’s your first time connecting.

1. Make sure the dae.bin file is in the same directory as the XBC app. Put the original disc in the drive. Load up XBC. If this is your first time you need to setup your options.

(1) Select the Options tab
(2) Make sure SPTI is selected
(3) Select your 360 DVD Drive. In this case it was assigned drive letter L
(4) Make sure the correct drive is selected, in this case its a DG-16D2S.

Make sure all the rest of the options are set as per the screen shot below.

1. Now to start reading the disc.

(1) Select the Read tab
(2) Make sure Complete Backup is selected.
(3) Select the Start button

1. You’ll now be asked for a save location and filename.

1. Now the game will start to backup. You should hit speeds up to 10x with the X360USB PRO. Some computers and drives will differ slightly. My Liteon peaks at 9.7x.

If the game has AP2.5 data then the new version of 0800 V3 and XBC v2.9 Build 345 is able to extract and calculate the correct angles by using the dae.bin. This is illustrated here:

6. Success! XGD3 + AP2.5 Backup time 16 Minutes and 3 Seconds. Not bad - can your drive go faster? Post your results (Note XGD3/AP2.5 backups take longer than normal backups - in my tests about 3 minutes longer)

Thanks for the guide.

I’m trying to rip COD:MW but for some reason the Start button is greyed out.

This is the XBC log

Xbox Backup Creator v2.9 Build:0350 By Redline99
Found ODD: PLDS DG-16D2S 7485 at [E]
Additional Info: LITEON-AP25V3.0
Nero v7.5.9.0
ImgBurn 2.5.6.0 is available
ImgBurn - The Ultimate Image Burner! by LIGHTNING UK!
AP25 cannot locate dae.bin file
Getting media info [E]
Media Type: DVD-ROM
Bytes Used: 8.07 GB (8,662,351,872 bytes)

Any suggestions??

Thanks