Need for Speed Heat Cheats and Trainer for EA

Love this trainer, only problem i have come across is that my rep is stuck on level 2 so i cant unlock anything at all

Does the Money cheat offline still work? Last I read up about the Money Cheat after the last update if you go back online after using the Money Cheat offline everything gets wiped (REP, Money, Cars). Has there been a fixed for this yet or has it been looked into yet?

@LeeVin0357 Doesnā€™t look like it.

Used the cheat, and bought a bunch of stuff, but was getting a ā€œPurchase Failedā€ error after a while. After disabling the cheat and going back into Solo mode, all of my money was wiped. Rep and cars seem fine.

So I have no money, but can buy what I want. Or I can have all the money in the world, and buy nothing. I feel like EA might be screwing with me.

So I would assume the Money Cheat thing is done for? Or will there be a fix for it? Last I seen it still wipes out your money and REP after using it on solo and after going online with it turned off.

Money cheat is never been really meant to ā€œworkā€ per-say. The EA games tend to be all server sided so it will get an error when you go back online corrupting your progress. There is no way around this.

Also, I believe ā€œNo Heatā€ will screw up your level. At least I noticed that my level suddenly dropped. So I suggest avoiding using it.

For everyone else, I am currently testing out a method I found to be pretty decently good. I will post the info later, but not sure if this place is safe cause I believe there are spies in here XD

2 Likes

If you dont post in here can you DM me that method if its working? Would appreciate it!

Is it possible to have a cheat for max heat? Will help do those Ultimate part heat races a lot faster, Thanks for the Trainer!

FYI, the cheats fk up whole game. You wont be able to go online. But it seems that a lot of people has the syncing error in general.

The trainers here at WeMod are never intended to be used online or with any save that goes online. We do not offer support for such cases. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for your understanding!

Iā€™m sure we are all aware of that. Itā€™s not what I meant. Using the cheats in the game will prevent most users going online due to that 40010000 error. However, Iā€™ve found a method that letā€™s you rank yourself up and get a hella mula and be able to play SOLO and ONLINE. :smirk::money_mouth_face:

1 Like

No Vehicle Damage doesnt work, plain and simple. I lost one helluva chase because i thought i wasnt taking damage, but then i got busted.

1 Like

Sure wish the Nitrous cheat would actually work!

It just sounds like its coughing and does nothing!

Care to share?

Does the no damage cheat work for anyone? Doesnt work at all for meā€¦

It works for me. Visually it doesnā€™t seems to work, but thereā€™s a white bar on the left to your speedometer on the HUD, thatā€™s the damage meter, you will notice that the white bar stays full once you activate the cheat.

I just downloaded the game and am yet to connect to WeMod

I still canā€™t get the damage cheat to work. I still get destroyed by Cops

Doesnā€™t freeze AI freeze all the cars wouldnā€™t that alert EA

no damage doesnt work.

1 Like

It does work. Its not continuous it runs out but instantly refills you donā€™t have to wait