Need for Speed Heat Cheats and Trainer for EA

Has anyone figured out how to use it considering some are saying it works?

I was using it yesterday and;
Freeze AI Vehicles - Works
No Vehicle Damage - Works (Cosmetically it will show as damaged)
Unlimited Nitro - Works
Unlimited Money (Offline) - Works
No heat - I havnā€™t tried it, according to other users it resets you so yeah.
Keep in mind i use all the cheats offline.

For those who are still having problems with the unlimited money (if thereā€™s someone, it is very simple) hereā€™s what I did to make it work:

1. In the Origin client select ā€œOriginā€ in the top left and then select ā€œGo offlineā€. This will disconnect the game without having to disconnect the whole pc.

2. Open the game and when the main menu loads hit F4 to activate the unlimited money. (Some error messages will probably pop up, just ignore them) and then play in solo mode.

3. When the game loads, you will have 1.000.000.000 credits to spend. Go to the dealer and buy the most expensive car available multiple times, I bought the P1 GTR like 50 times (The money will not go down). You can buy everything you want, but for me this is the best way to go.

4. When you are done buying all the cars, press F4 to deactivate the unlimited money cheat, then go to the Origin client and press ā€œGo onlineā€ in the top left under the ā€œOriginā€ tab to get back online.

5. In the pause menu in the game, hit ā€œGo onlineā€ at the right and skip all error messages that could pop up. When the game is back online, close it.

6. When you closed the game, you can open it again and when it asks to upload your local inventory, choose yes. Some error messages could pop up, ignore them.

7. Now you will play in solo mode and if all worked properly, you should have the money you had before, but also the cars you just bought. If you donā€™t have the cars, you missed something.

8. Now you can go and sell all the cars you bought (obviously you can sell the ones you want). Each P1 GTR I bought will give me 1.378.500 when I sell it, so if you multiply it for every car I bought, I ended up with like 70 millions.

And here it is. This is a really fast and easy way to get a lot of money, you can also play online when you did this for those who are wondering.
I never heard of someone getting banned, so I think thatā€™s not a problem.

Hope this helps, if you have any questions just ask!

3 Likes

The Need for Speed Heat cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Looks like the game crashes when I turn off ā€œFreeze AI Vehiclesā€ which is necessary for some following missions. Happens to me in menus occasionally too, not always.

Also, in response to the steps above for money cheat, all I had to do was close the game then turn Origin to online mode and it still saved my local inventory, just to save everyone a step.

Otherwise a great trainer as always.

Iā€™ve passed this along to the developer :slightly_smiling_face:

Also figured out how to stop crashing with the Freeze AI Vehicles cheat. All I do is go into the pause menu, wait about 5 seconds, then disable it and I donā€™t crash and vehicles go back to normal.

Changes:

Freeze AI is a lot smoother now I can now turn it on and off on the fly. Only crashed once so far, when I was in a race and the racers were just on the border of the cheats effect I went to disable it and it crashed, but otherwise itā€™s a LOT smoother. Cheers!

1 Like

for some reason no damage dont work for me. the little whit bar on the right go down when i crash as normal. same for you ?

Im using the p2p nfs heat and the cheats work but my levels have restet from 50 to 0 has anyone else experienced the same?

@DALEW86 Your progress has been reset by a game admin because you attempted to use a cheated profile online. Itā€™s very common if you read some of the previous posts youā€™ll see others doing the same thing and being ā€œpunishedā€ in the same way.

Itā€™s a offline only copy ie pirated copy. So it would be impossible for admins to restet progress

Some cracked games do also have online functionality. Itā€™s not common, but they do exist. Perhaps most famously a certain pirated version of Modern Warfare 2, which not only allowed pirates to play public games online but also allowed them to use hacks in online public games, like invisibility and fly hacks.

Anyway, WeMod does not support cracked games. Cracked games are largely incompatible with other software such as trainers. Click here to learn why.
Itā€™s my educated opinion that either you didnā€™t realise there is some degree of online functionality so youā€™ve been reset by an admin. Or the game is broken because itā€™s cracked (ie saving issues are a common problem with cracked games).

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like

awesome updateā€¦
Thx MAF! :smiley:

to anyone wondering you can keep the money from this hack, if you turn it on then get one star on a speed zone or something like that then the game saves the money, you then quit the game and reload back in and it should save all the money like it has done for me (i had my internet on for this idk if it changes if you take it off or not )

The game had an update yesterday. I would like to see this trainer updated because of it.

what if i cant even activate the cheat first cause i cant

An alternative to the Wemod Option for money, is to use Cheat Engine. Just a suggestion.:+1: