Need for Speed Heat Cheats and Trainer for EA

I wanted to use the money cheat only to buy 1 car and a few parts but now I cant turn off the money cheat. Even if I follow the steps the money wont disappear so Im stuck with loads of money that I dont want? Any idea on how to remove the money?

How is that a bad thing? I whether have 9999999 money and be able to get almost everything vs. not having enough.

Also, just go online and it will fix the money issue.

Hello, I used the mod as I said I bought everything and then restart and this was still 900 million!

same for me

The Need for Speed Heat cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

awesome MAF!!!

1 Like

when i deactivate the cheat, the money stays on

Hi, most wemod users playing NFS heat would welcome the added money deletion feature.
It is possible to add such a function for greater protection against resetting?

2 Likes

The money cheat is supposed to be used without internet first , buy what you want, then start the game regularly should have all the stuff you bought

I had used the money cheat and did what I did as normal but recently from the update the money doesn’t reset once turning the cheat off when I had turn the game off and connect origin back online and run the game again and hop back to online, I think the game may have changed how it handles transaction and money amount from offline to online.

What I think could be happening, the money is not being reset when connecting back online when following the given steps, and instead is saved into the server, the game is using the transaction memory from offline (how mach you bought and what was the money before getting it and what it was afterwords) to update the money as you connect back into online after turning off the cheat and reset the game

2 Likes

yea, that’s probably whats happening cuz now i got like 995,674,768 money

Please do something to reset our money

Did you get banned and will I get banned because I want to add money

No, they had just simply wiped all of my money and all the cars as I don’t play on online lobby’s.

So basically if I were to do the cheat right now I would lose my cars and money.
So basically it doesn’t work right now

I mean if you want to play only offline, you can backup of your current save and put it somewhere safe and use the save that’s in nfs heat save folder to go crazy with the money cheat, as long as that save you are running is played offline only, and when you want to hop back into online you just copy your backed up save and paste it back into nfs heat save folder location (\Documents\Need for Speed Heat\SaveGame).
Something I wished I did in the first place… learnt my lesson.

1 Like

will there ever be a max drift score or a drift score boost cheat added?

The No heat toggle doesn’t work, am I missing something?

do i need to have bought the game on the origin
store for it to work?

Welcome to the community @sunsethellcat. :slight_smile:

As the name of the trainer suggests, it is built for the Origin store version of the game, yes.
Where did you get your copy from? :slight_smile: