Need for Speed Heat Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I accidentally activated the $1 million money cheat, but I can’t get rid of it. I didn’t want to do such a trick. can you help me on how to get rid of it or with update?
because when I take a photo it will be obvious that I am using a cheat

Late response here, but you can probably take a picture using a different program, like Lightshot or Screen-o-matic. If it’s really only a million that you have, it’s no big deal. And no one can report you regardless if it’s all OFFLINE. The only way you can get rid of that money is by spending a lot of it, or by starting a new game. There’s probably a way to change it in the game files, but I’m not that tech savvy. That’s all the help I can offer really. Cheers.

i agree, same here, and also you can’t damage any cops with the ‘‘no damage’’ cheat on

sorry but ur stupid, you would really want to record a evidence of that you are cheater and upload it somewhere? you will get banned if you would own the game normally

1 Like

Please Add:

• Max Reputations/Racer level
  • Max Heat/Max Wanted Level
  • Can’t Be Arrested

Possibilities of being added?

• Radar Range scale for Police Chase
  • Reputation/Money multiplier from races.
  • Instant End-Police chase/Invisible Car
  • Instead of “Slow Down AI Vehicles” being In a per-set range allow the user to decide how far they want cars to stop from 1 to 100.

Note:
No Idea if these all can be added or If only some of them can be added but It would be nice to have this cheats inside of WeMod for this specific game.

4 Likes

No Damage doesnt work, atleast not at the most relevant times which is in night chases.

3 Likes

Hey there, I’d greatly appreciate a rep cheat as this game is extremely grindy. Also is this project abandoned or is it dormant? Thanks.

New player, and I just Froze all AI, thank author.

:grinning:

Well nothing in the trainer work’s besides the inf nitro but it is glitch and dose not work right, Can you fix this trainer please

1 Like

I did all the step for the unlimited money cheat in offline mode while removing the Wi-Fi . Except that I closed the game without disabling the money cheat first and after that I close Wemod, and I reactivated my Wi-Fi, I open the game normally but I still have the 999 999 999$ on my account so I was wondering if I’m in danger of a ban or something???

After using the money one, I am no longer able to buy things and it just loads and loads and loads caused all my moneyu from being offline came with me to online

Can anyone help me get rid of the money so I can play:((((((*

is it possible to get a slider for money? so i can just add a bit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Soo need for Speed heat is now free on steam and everyone is playing it not I would really appreciate you all if you add a cheat to level up as we all don’t want grind to much

I love these cheats, is there any chance of adding a reputation/xp multiplier at some point?

Is there a known issue with NFS Heat? Yep i tried running as administrator for Wemod.

anyone having an issue getting the game to run. i’ve tried multiple times but all it says is loading but never runs the game

1 Like

Ok I can say now after my last reply it dose not work at all no more

Can you update it please?

Hello I have a problem that the cheat doesn’t find my file, I pulled it from the desktop doesn’t work either, the program says when it’s run, we have a problem when we start and run it, other games work