Need for Speed Heat Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Need for Speed Heat
This is the official discussion topic of the Need for Speed Heat Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Freeze AI Vehicles
2. No Vehicle Damage
3. Unlimited Nitro
4. Unlimited Money
5. No Heat

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Money mod require special instructions to work properly , Check it here Link

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/01/2020
    Started development

• 07/01/2020
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 02/29/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

The Need for Speed Heat cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

No Heat cheat doesn’t work, the rest it works.

only thing that works for me is the money cheat. nothing else

im using steam version and unlimited money hack worked but the money that hack gave to me is still in my account its like 1 billion in game money and i cant get rid of it. probably im going to be banned soon oof. The Description said money will be gone but your stuff will stay but money is still in my acc

Welcome to the community @Phoenix62.

Sounds like you probably didn’t follow the instructions correctly. :slight_smile:
In the first post of this thread, there’s a big header titled “Important Notes” that you needed to read.

Money cheat must be activated in main menu of the game before you continue a local game.

#1 First activate the Cheat
#2 go to Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections and disable your internet connections completely "Unplugging your internet access will work " , If you use Wifi disablet that , You just have to completely remove internet connection
#3 Enter a local game and you will have tons of money to spend, Start buying as much stuff as you want
#4 Once you are done buying disable the cheat then go online and go back to the main menu of the game then close the game and open it , You will have all the stuff you bought however your money will be reset to what was stored online .

IMPORTANT :- Use this cheat at your own risk since it can be easily detected by devs if they start to ban cheaters.

nfs

Was working a few days ago but for some reason it can’t detect my game anymore

Hey MrAntiFun.

I really like this trainer, especially now that I’ve beat the game this stuff allows me to have a more sandbox-y type of gameplay.

So I was wondering a couple things. First of all, for the No Vehicle Damage cheat, is it possible to allow disable visual/cosmetic damage with it too? It seems I still get my car beaten up pretty bad despite no damage.

There’s also a bug with this because I can’t fix my vehicle anymore with this cheat activated. Normally in the game, if you’re already at full health, then it will just clean and visually repair your car (like if you have scratches and dents, along with any dirt), without it actually costing a repair (if done at night). However, as long as the cheat is enabled, I can’t repair my vehicle anymore, and only if I disable the cheat and take some actual health damage (resulting in a “full repair”). If you could disable cosmetic damage and/or dirt entirely, then it’d probably just remove the need to even use gas stations anyways.

I was also wondering about the bug with the Nitrous cheat. Sure it’s unlimited, but if I have a massive tank, if I go to use it multiple times (without waiting like normal), the nitrous shots are a lot smaller and hardly give me any power, similar to the earlier stage one nitrous bottle. If I wait the same amount of time as before, then it’ll be full power again. So I can use unlimited nitrous but I have to still wait the same time to use the full boost, otherwise I just get smaller spurts of Nitrous.

Finally, is it possible to make a cheat that does the opposite of the No Heat cheat, and actually maxes out your heat? This is to make it quicker to get in and do High Heat races, or if it’s daytime and you wanna get the cops faster.

2 Likes

can you get banned for this bc i mean support is cut

IDK why but when i try to play NFS Heat with wemod it says “We’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game. Try restarting the game, or pressing Help for more info”. I already tried restarting my game, the Wemod launcher and my pc but still getting the error. My AV doesn’t say ■■■■ and I disabled it already so… idk what to do

That is always usually a antivirus issue. Whitelist the wemod exe’s and should be good

i cant seem to get we mod to work with need for speed heat. the play button that normally shows up isnt showing up is there anyway of fixing this?

i followed the instuctions to a t for the money cheat and money still in account and none of the other cheats work at all

The Freeze AI should work fine. Works for me.

1 Like

has anyone gotten banned by the money cheats here?

Hello

When I launch the game with WeMod, my computer wants to install the game through Origin.

Are you normal?
I bought the game on Steam and it is already installed

Unfortunately, the game wanting to install origins is normal. Even though you bought the game through Steam, you still have to install and run the game through Origin, because EA are massive d***s.
The cheats still work fine, the game still launches fine from wemod, and you still get steam achievements on top of Origin ones.

2 Likes

Pls add unlimited rep or something like that pls!!!

1 Like

HI Mr Antifun

thank you so much for all the epic cheats you make!

Could you see if there is a way to allow we mod compatibility with NVidia Experience in game recording?

Whenever WeMod is running, it will NOT allow my Nvidia Experience in-game screen recording to work :frowning: But as soon as I turn off the cheats, then it works.

I want to record gameplay with unlimited nitro!

Please let me know if you could fix this?

I’m willing to donate if you can find a way to make WeMod cheats compatible with NVIDIA in game recording.

You are welcome to message me to discuss this.

Thank you

As for the NO HEAT MOD… its backwards …In the game YOU WANT HEAT as it gives you a multiplier… If anything you want MORE HEAT.

1 Like