Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Will there be a trainer for the Origin version? Can’t find a request button for it. Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

le inf nitro barely work and le reset timer also not work because it still say time run out

where are the trainers for this on origin?

1 Like

@MrAntiFun Can you please update this trainer? The weapon for cops works but for racer does not work. I hope you can fix this issue bro.

1 Like

any reason cheats dont work? do I have to launch from wemod? i have the steam version.

edit: launching through wemod doesnt help, just disconnect the game from the server. reset timer works on both, and no other toggle-able cheat works
@MrAntiFun

Thank you for this amazing trainer I have just noticed the ai freeze doesn’t work as you get further into the games , can this be looked at please

I Hope you do more with this. its so fun cruising around and see how long
i can drive fast without crashing, maybe consider increasing acceleration
limits/ top speed adjustment, if maybe even a dial we can move left or right
to change strength of drifts?? anyways PLEASE consider it!

When will there be a trainer for the Origin version?

Please change reset time be freeze time thanks!

3 Likes

Anyone have issues using this Trainer?

Unable to Download/Install the Trainer. Have tried via Manual Install but still the same issue. I can use others without issue and i have whitelisted the folder in my Windows - Anti Virus and Firewall

Error
“We’re having trouble downloading the cheats. Please try again later.”

Welcome @BeanDaCat.

See here: "Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game" / "We’re having trouble downloading the cheats" - #2 by Ravenfyre.

1 Like

Tried everything on there mate

hi can you add unlimited nitro on free roam drive please.

2 Likes

Can you guys please but the mods for Origin too ? dont wanna buy it a 2nd time :x
Thank you!

I found that the Steam cheats work just fine for the Origin version. As long as you link the game correctly, it doesn’t seem to care if you are using Steam or Origin.

1 Like

So me and my friends wants to use some infinite nitros in our private game with 4 other of our friends in race or other modes for fun,Is it safe too ? i mean its not with public just private game with friends. @ptondo @MrAntiFun

can you please make the items work for racers too works great for cops and nos but id really appreciate it if yall hooked it up thanks always

The mod unlimited items only work for cops. Is there any plans for an update so it can work for racers as well? Other than that this enhances the experience and thank you for taking the time to create these mods for others to enjoy.

The Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

The Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like