Need for Speed Unbound Cheats and Trainer for EA

The set button is for pro users. It works too for non pro users without having to click set button (hold down numpad 1 or whatever you have set it to).

After playing story mode offline with nitros mod and cash mod, I get an error code when trying to play online now, both with and without WeMod.

1 Like

Gotcha, makes sense why i can use it then

Err? Use what shaggy? I’ve only used the money cheat and it works for me. I’m not a wemod pro subscriber so I can’t think of any reason why being a pro subscriber would make any difference.

Umm doesn’t look good. Ban incoming for me I think. Beginning to like the game aswell.

Edit: After closer inspection of the image i.e. actually looking at it, that is what I got first time I booted into the game properly after buying a shedload of Testarossas. Like I said in my post above I just connected to the servers in game and my inventory loaded up (Testarossas and all). Might take a few attempts. Maybe I got lucky with it.

how do u go to offline

I use Steam version, the Origin version works completely fine for me. I tried using the ‘set money’ but cant get it to work (I wasn’t offline fully at the time, by using auto sign in) I tried auto sign in off and I got my gains to work finally. But it could work with auto sign in on because I haven’t used it properly with it on.

TL;DR: Origin version works fine for steam, try “Auto Sign-in” on Off for money stuff, seems only “Set Gains” works from my testing.

hmm… I am getting an error “Unable to access online features” when I try to go into Online mode… I played a few hours the story in offline-mode… i hope it´ll be possible to come online :sweat_smile:

Edit:
What i tried:

• copied my savegame (under Documents\NFS Unbound) to my desktop
  • after copying deleted the savegame
  • started NFS Unbound
  • the error message “your local and cloud savegame blabla” I accepted this with “use my local data”
  • after that the game started
  • I have now a clean new savegame and 0% progress but I can use the online features

i hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

the slow nearby also affects me in some cases. i really cannot finish the last week because of this bug.

1 Like

Same but for me it says unable to connect :man_facepalming:t5:

Same I think they detect the money tbh

Wym going offline in ea app?

How do you even click the “set” button for the money cheat as a free user?

Yess that happen in the Second race , any Friday

the slow down current race vehicles keeps making the player slow down

The Need for Speed Unbound cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• No Police Spotting cheat added
  • Fixed “Slowdown Current Race Vehicles” also slowing the Player Vehicle.
1 Like

Is there any ban issue in steam cheats offline mode @GreenHouse ?

You don’t need to. Hold down the hotkey to increase amount (default is numpad 1), buy something in game like a t-shirt. If it didn’t work first time try again and your bank top right should increase.

@GreenHouse guess we won’t see an improved infinite nitro ? The special nitro would be cool to be unlimited as well

Can’t seem to go online after using mod. It keeps on saying connection lost