Need for Speed Unbound Cheats and Trainer for EA

Yeah don’t use this trainer unless you have no desire to play online at all. Might be able to get it to work by wiping your save game file but then whats the point? just play it without cheats til they get it fixed.

Please add Trail Support its not now

no police spotting mod doesn’t work

1 Like

So…this doesn’t work with Gamepass?

error message when i launch the game through wemod ‘‘cannot find games files’’ or something along the lines of the wemod luancher can’t find my game so when the game loads the cheats are unavailable…

is there a way to fix this because i tried changed the game direcatory and nothing changed.

what is the Set Gains option, what are gains in game?

The red money you earn before banking it through the garage, including money from races, cop chases, and any activity that gives you money.

Unlimited Nitros will give the player and the all the opponents infinite nitros.

doesnt work, playing game with EA desktop

The “Set Cash” cheat doesn’t work for me idk if i am doing something wrong or not. I start the game with WeMod then i use the “Set Cash” cheat then i buy something but nothing happens.

Did i do something wrong?

win a race instead. thats the only way it works for me

I got the money mod to work. Did not work for me when i was using the EA app for reinstalled origin app again and set myself offline on that and it worked after finishing one race. Thank you!!

Has anyone gotten the game to actually save and not delete your save file when you close the game? Maybe Im doing it wrong??

Again, this is such a weird mod. A lot of people can’t get it to work, some can. One time I got money by winning a race, another time when I bought a car. Really weird.

infinite vehicle health - not working - turns it self off
set cash - not working
set gains - not working
slowdown AI button - plays sound ingame but nothing happens
score multiplier - also not working

Is there an Update coming soon.

Unless there was a game update today all mods are still working.

Only thing I can not get to work. Is the set cash and Set Gains

1 Like

ok you have to turn off your wifi, then load the game set cash spend money and the cheat works

you can just go offline through the EA app. Also if you start a game offline then use the money cheat, that save can no longer go online. These cheats, just like all of them are not meant for online/multiplayer use.