Need for Speed Unbound Cheats and Trainer for EA

I’ve got the credits and Heat Money working by fully disabling the internet on my computer, make sure you are exited out the game first then go to Control Panel —> Network & Sharing —> Change adapter settings (Top left corner) —> Right click on your Ethernet or Wi-Fi adapter and disable.

Now go to WeMod, launch the game from there (ignore the warning about limited features) and set credits or heat money to desired amount, get pursued or buy/upgrade something then will successfully make effect.

I can make a video if needed, it is pretty straight forward.

1 Like

vid sounds smart tbh, ill watch myself!

Here’s the video on how to disable your network adapter in Windows 11 or 10.

Could it be that those of us that have it through game pass are unable to get the cash cheat to work? I have tried putting it in offline, even doing as above and turning off my internet.

I have it through Game Pass, the couple times I used it I have disabled the Internet adapter, launch the game through WeMod and make sure it is selected as EA, not the Steam version, then you can adjust the credits or heat money.

Since I couldn’t get the money cheat working from WeMod, I just used CheatEngine for that. Easy enough.

one can own the time of hot laps and co. stop?
I have some problems with traffic AI…

The trainer has instructions on how it works and both options work for me on 4 different PC systems

In the trainer, for the Cash and Gains cheats, right now one can only Increase or Decrease the value using Numpad 1/2.
To Set the amount, the only option seems to be to click the toggle button, and that does not work in the free version.
Is this designed to be limited to only Pro users?

You do not need to click set if you are using the hotkeys.

Freeze Race Timer does not work for me on Hot Laps. Steam version with EA play. Game is offline and weMod is updated. Everything else works fine.

time freeze is for races and not for freeroam tasks as they are online activities!

But I’m playing Story mode offline? Still doesn’t count?

When using ‘Slowdown Vehicles’ if you upgrade parts on your car it will turn it into a B class 100 no matter what you upgrade. I maxed out a Civic Type R, which ended up being a B class 109. You can get this to revert if you turn off ‘Slowdown Vehicles’ and go into the part upgrade selection again. Looking at them and backing out will update the car’s proper class.

I had this issue when I had ‘Slowdown Vehicles’ enabled. If you do as well turn it off, go to the parts look at them back out and it should update the car’s tier.

Used the ‘Slowdown Vehicles’ and went ahead the AI seemed to rubber band and go right by me this happening to anyone else?

It basically doesn’t keep them slowed down the whole race

when for xbox pls ?

Is this going to get an update, or not? Slow Down just rockets them past you at a million miles an hour and you can never catch them. Been an issue for almost a month now and nothing from anyone on if it’s getting a fix or not.

1 Like

The Need for Speed Unbound cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like