Need for Speed Unbound Cheats and Trainer for Steam

the options are there, but unfortunately everyone is blind and has no technical understanding.

Definitely this money cheats are with problems. I tested to disable auto login and open game without connection, it results on the same thing, donā€™t work at all.

Probably an specific behavior by each platform, but Iā€™m flagging, it has a problem.

1 Like

Yeah same issue here. Auto login off, tried both steam and origin. Set Cash doesnt seem to work.

2 Likes

I can launch the game through the WeMod desktop app. Steam launches the game, and while EA app is loading, WeMod times out. When I hit play again in WeMod, it tries to launch another instance of NFS with initially launched one already running.

1 Like

You find a workaround yet? Seems they donā€™t help with troubleshooting in these forums.

To anyone having issues with the cash or gains, here are some detailed instructions that have worked on all three launchers.

Launcher Window
EA: Click the three lines in the top left corner of the window, click on Go Offline.
Origin: Click Origin in the top left corner of the window, click on Go Offline.
Steam: Click Steam button in the top left corner of the window, click on Go Offline.

Start your game, then go to wemods and click play. Make sure you play wemods before loading your story mode save game!

Set the cash or gains to your liking once youā€™ve loaded in, then purchase or sell something!

1 Like

Launch it from Steam first, once the game is actually loading, then hit play on wemods. Iā€™ve ad the same problem in the past.

You have any idea how to fix Wemod saying it canā€™t locate the game? It clearly can because it launches it with Wemod, but then says it canā€™t locate itā€¦

I will stand by what I said yesterday. This is the most complicated, difficult cheat I have ever used. People saying ā€œall you do is this or thatā€ B.S. You CANā€™T launch the game if you go offline in steam or ea play.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m doing. When I hit play in WeMod, it tries to launch the game again. It never locates the game already running

Either launch the game then disconnect from the internet (disable your adapter, disconnect from wifi, etc.) or disable auto login in the game settings.

1 Like

there are 2 seperate problems going on, from what I can tell.

Some users, including myself canā€™t get the wemod app to recognize the game. Whether the game is already running or not, wemod launches a new instance. Iā€™m not sure if this is an awkward handoff between Steam and the EA app. I can launch with the game not running, in the main menu, or fully loaded in the game, I always get the ā€œWeā€™re having trouble starting or finding your open gameā€ and that is with auto login disabled, and "offline visible in the pvp option in the main menu.

The other issue is with the money cheat not working. this is the one that the disable autologin, or disconnect from internet fix may help. Unfortunately as soon as I disconnect from the internet, I am unable to launch the game, and if itā€™s already open, it boots me from the game. I believe that it is a limitation with the EA play 10 hour trial.

If you are on the trial, the trainer will not work. It uses a different exe and WeMod will only look for the exe specific to the full game.

1 Like

Ive done everything. Disabled all EA, origin, steam (all set to offline). Then i also disconnected from the internet. Still fails.

This includes pressing play after im setting on the continue button (before the loading of the save game). Then i still go one step farther and buy something from the shop and nothing happens.

hi what are you having an issue with touchmesama?

The Cash

Has anyone found a fix? Canā€™t get it to work.

anyone know why online wont work after using the cheats offline

the cash mod works for me. simply open origin, select origin in the top left and select go offline then load unbound in wemod (steam I assume). once youā€™ve bought your first car and left the garage youā€™ll notice youā€™ll have tons of cash. basically complete the prologue then you buy your first car then the mod will work.

single player and multiplayer are sadly two different modes. not like in need for speed heat where the cash would carry over to multiplayer