Need for Speed Unbound Cheats and Trainer for Steam

That does NOT work. When you go offline in the ea play app, it’s impossible to start the game.

what are gains?

if you’re replying to me then why does the set cash mod work for me then? you’re obviously doing it wrong

no idea myself. I only use set cash, infinite vehicle health, no vehicle crashing and unlimited nitro myself

set money doesnt work at all. i’ve turned off my internet, changed the setting to not be logged in as online, made origin offline, nothing works at all.

1 Like

Some users have better luck with it working when they participate in a race after setting the value.

hello can not figure out how i getting more cash in nfs unbound, i have seen a video but still not working

no its not clearly explained, its very bad explained

any solution for the “We’re having trouble starting or finding your open game” problem?

Dear Dev Team
Please Update the Mod, THX a lot <3

I have also trouble with the Set Cash. I don’t use Wemod Pro.
I can only increase and decrease the SetCash value via Shortcuts, but I cannot press the “Set” button because I do not have Wemod Pro. Is this the problem?

1 Like

Infinite NOS works online, but I’ve heard that the opponents also get Infinite NOS.
Can anyone test, confirm or verify this?

is epic games version of nfs unbound coming or is it only steam version for now?

set cash not working still

Set cash and set gains not working at all, testing several ways.

Can we get this updated please?

The trainer is up to date. I tested it this morning, and everything is working.

1 Like

Most of the cheats are still not working. cash ect

1 Like

I will be happy to make a video if you would like showing that it does work.

Al good - For some reason today it’s working (When I typed that my game switched back to online). Let’s chuck it up to user fail.