Need for Speed Unbound Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thanks for the update vol. 3 but Slowdown Current Race Vehicles still not working A.I. sometimes run 900km/h even i use Bugatti

thx for update but yea, slowdown race vehicles currently not working. turned it on and none of the ai slowed down

They have recently added this game to Xbox Game Pass. Maybe get a windows version of this going?

1 Like

Slowdown A.I. works with me, they even froze on the spot.
When they move, they move like they’re sliding

i dont know if this is the tariner or it the game but for some reason if i upgrade something on a car sometimes it will break it and the car tier gets stuck at b and no matter how much you change it stays broken

Has the creator acknowledged the fact that the slowdown doesn’t work anymore?

it does work i know on the straight races its a bit iffy but thats due to the rubber banding of the ai

now that NFS unbound is on gamepass will you be making a mod menu for the xbox version?

There is no need for a gamepass version as it just forces you to go to EA.

does stop ai will come back ?

neither set money nor set gains is working.

also the slowdown vehicles doesn’t work half the time, many times i leave them completely behind (more than 1 kilometer) then they suddenly approach rapidly and zip right past me despite me being on the easiest difficulty.

That mod has been removed. If you are using an older trainer to access it we cannot assist you.

Money and gains are both working. You must disable auto sign in

thank you for the reply, i don’t really understand how the mod was removed if it’s still there? i’m using the trainer that is on offer in wemod. thank you for the advice though, i didn’t know about the auto sign-in thing. btw does playing on the trial version affect the trainer?

The 1 month older versions slowdown ai kinda still works. The rubberbanding function makes them move at some point but it doesn’t work properly on all stages. It seems to be the most prone to stop working in longer distance endurance races.

Also, i think disabling infinite nos makes the ai less likely (inf. nos works on ai or they cheat more than we do) to go overkill rubberband in those races. I had one such race were the ai was going so fast, they disappeared 2s after zooming past. They finished the race when i had around 1,5km left.

Kinda shows the ai rubberbanding works overtime when recommended A-class top speed was around 270-290km/h. I was going at 320 and ai went past at around 380 and didn’t slow down.

After i stopped using inf. nos, i haven’t had problems with overkill rubberbanding.

All other functions seem to work on it, as long as you go offline and attach wemod in main menu.

maybe I am stupid, but I just can’t get the “set money” to work.
I understand and do it like this:
open Steam and EA app. open WeMod. go offline (like disable network card = totally offline), open game, wait till you can activate cheats, set money to e.g. $1.5m, load the save game, buy something.
But the money does not change. Well it does, but i goes down, according to the stuff I just bought - but it won’t increase at all…

You must set it in the garage/shop, not the main menu.

Please add one hit stun or damege multiplier please !!! i need it realy bad

when i open the game through Steam is somehow automatricly needs me to log into my EA client.
IF i dont… the game wont start at all. it needs the EA client to be online and logged in or else the whole game wont even start.

so i cant use the cash/gain mod…

Do we still have unbound community on wemod? Hope it works on Volume 4