Need Help With Skyrim Mod Xbox360

I am totally new to the idea. Just want to start with some fun simple stuff to get the hang of it and to give the game a new feel. I have an empty(other then my saved gamer profile)16GB USB drive,Horizon of course. Just need some knowledge and advice of what would be the best plan off attack on starting my first MOD experience. Interested in something like,Weapon and Armor mods or make the Character look different/better. any help would be VERY much appreciated.

Unfortunately the mods you’re looking for aren’t possible on Xbox 360. This is because mods of this nature have to add additional files to the vanilla game in order for the mods to function properly. Since you can’t install mod files into a save game, it’s just not possible.

However, someone with the PC version of the game like myself can take your save game, and add console commands to add items, perks, etc. that are already in vanilla skyrim.

To get started, you’ll want to transfer your xbox skyrim gamesave to your USB drive, and then plug it in to your PC.
Open up Horizon, under device explorer click games, Skyrim.
Find your savegame, and drag the file right onto your desktop.
Go to a website like mediafire.com and upload your savegame, then post the link to the download back in this thread.

Next, take a gander at the Skyrim console commands on the wiki.

Skyrim Console Commands

Now, look at the Batch page.

What you want to do, is compile a list of commands you want added to your save, then just copy & paste the list of commands into your post.

Once you’ve done all that, I’ll be happy to mod your save for you.

Gratitude