App Horizon

.NET Framework Error

Hi. So I used to play Borderlands and Borderlands 2 and used to mod them with Horizon and Gibbed. Got back into playing Borderlands and as of today, every time I attempt to extract the save file, I get “unhandled exception has occurred in your application”.
The only problem with that is my .net framework is on the latest version so that shouldn’t be causing a problem. Can anyone assist?

Can anyone give a solid suggestion to fix this? I’ve disabled aero peek, uninstalled, restarted, reinstalled, got my framework to the latest build, ran as admin and yet still, every time I try to extract the game save, it gives this error and I can’t get the save.

The only fix is to uninstall windows updates until it works. Someone said if you use drag and drop it will work also.

Still not getting Horizon to work after uninstalling all updates from 2018 - 2019. Four updates don’t have an uninstall option

Any ideas on how to fix this?

I removed all .net framework installations along with all Visual C++ related installations and now I get a new error.