New Update

Since i got the new update once i shut the mod down after playing it deletes the shortcut and i have to re install to access it every time getting annoying now im on a windows 10 pc so far only when im playing rome total war havent tried it with other games any idea folks

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear of this issue. The only reason I can think of that WeMod would end up being removed from your desktop is because your antivirus program is deleting it. You need to ensure WeMod is added as an exception in your antivirus program.
This should help with that: I can’t Install WeMod / “There was a error installing the application” - WeMod App / Support (the thread title is different to your issue, but the steps are the same).

Aside from that, please make sure the shortcut is actually pinned to your desktop (or taskbar if preferred).

Adding WeMod’s shortcut to your desktop:

1. On your PC, navigate to C:\Users\YOUR NAME\AppData\Local\WeMod
  2. Right click the app labelled “WeMod”.
  3. Hover your cursor over “Send To”.
  4. Select “Desktop (create shortcut)”.

If the shortcut goes missing for some reason (ie, because you use a program to delete you least-used shortcuts etc), then just follow these steps to add it again. No re-install is necessary.

Pinning WeMod to your taskbar:

1. Run WeMod. If it is updating, wait until this is finished.
  2. Right-click the WeMod icon on your taskbar.
  3. Click “Pin to taskbar”.

WeMod will now always show on your taskbar, even when closed.

Thanks will give them a try