Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Items
3. Unlimited Zing Gauge
4. Easy Kills
5. Kill All Enemies
6. Unlimited Skill Gauge
7. Speed Modification

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/25/2018
    Started development

• 03/25/2018
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

@STN Thank you very much!.

1 Like

More cheats coming

3 Likes

@STN Awesome can not wait.

the trainer does not work properly,

unlimited health: in combat outside the hero that control it, the other dies and other problem impossible to relive (must pass them in main character to revive them and that it is done click on it, etc.),

unlimited items: indicates the objects to 99 but when they have used them if less than the sum used the object disappears from the inventory (example: in inventory 1 objects of care have the sells 99 and after it disappears from the inventory so you have to buy 1 to restart the sale of the same item 99),

easy kills: does not work (the bar of life of some monster remains full even if have hit),

kill all enemis: do not work (and creates an error in the game that makes it unstable).

unlimited zing / skill gauge seems to work fine and i am not testing speed modification.

Ps : Sorry if I write bad English, (French-speaking origin).

@Mihosis do you have the game on steam or is it pirated copy?

purchase on steam and so original (purchase pre-order).

@Mihosis Okay best thing to do is wait & see what the developer of the trainer says. @STN

What exactly does the speed up do?

It makes you move faster ?

no news, it’s been a while.

@Mihosis your best bet would be to pm the developer of the trainer and see what they say.

I found out that game resets items, will deal with that.

As for easy kills/kill all, it can’t be perfect because the game is “weird” to put it simply. You’re not supposed to kill an enemy on one hit sometimes, some enemies just won’t die. Also kill all is best used with some bosses, the average enemies will have no health but still don’t die until you hit them. Play with these cheats and figure out which one works best for which situation.

Can’t replicate the health issue. Player doesn’t die no matter how much damage he takes.

1 Like

Any chance of a +1000 King Guilders cheat coming?

1 Like

Hey STN, I appreciate this trainer and every trainer before this.

Just letting you know of a bug I found.

While the cheats are active, I lose total control of the player once any major cut scenes have ended. (Helping out Auntie “Mary/Marie”, and encountering the Sky Pirates.) Reloading the save does not fix this either. I have to load a save just before the cut scene event, ensuring cheats aren’t active.

I’m not sure if this is something you can fix, as you said the game is “weird,” so I’m just letting you know.

Many thanks.

I had the exact same thing. I had to load a previous game save as the original save just gave me a black screen. It’s a good job I’d saved on multiple slots.
I think it’s something related to autosaving as it’s done this at other points in the game too when there has been autosaving.

1 Like

Try setting the Speed Modification to very high while building your kingdom. :slight_smile: I’ve reached the games maximum KG value. lol

EXP and/or item cheats would be nice.

I had this problem near the beginning of the game. I found out that I only lost control of my character if the “Easy Kills” or “Kill All Enemies” cheat was active during and after the cutscenes. Having any of the other cheats active throughout is fine, as long as you deactivate those specific cheats during the cutscenes. You should be able to control your character after it ends.

I’m dumb I see the unlim items cheat, still, EXP and guilders cheats would be nice.