Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
This is the official discussion topic of the Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Mana
3. Unlimited Zing Gauge
4. Unlimited Might Gauge
5. Unlimited Military Might
6. Instant Special Tactics Cooldown
7. Unlimited Items
8. Unlimited Battle Points
9. Unlimited Money
10. Unlimited XP
11. One-Hit Kills
12. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/25/2018
    Started development

• 03/25/2018
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 06/08/2019
    Unlimited Mana cheat added
    Unlimited Might Gauge cheat added
    Unlimited Military Might cheat added
    Instant Special Tactics Cooldown cheat added
    Unlimited Battle Points cheat added
    Unlimited Money cheat added
    Unlimited XP cheat added
    One-Hit Kills cheat added
    Set Game Speed cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

The Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 12 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

5 Likes

Almost everything is running really well, the only issues I’m having are with UNLIMITED BATTLE POINTS, UNLIMITED MONEY and UNLIMITED XP. When I turn them on, they instantly turn themselves off again.

5 Likes

First the HDR issue has been fixed from third party sources now the trainer is updated, MERRY CHRISTMAS to me, thx a lot.

This is a really awesome one! What are chances in future we could see one for unlimited Kingsguilders for Evermore?

1 Like

i have version 2.0 and mods dont work

They should work fine. Your not trying to use them online are you ?
If 2.0 is the latest update should be good.
Try and start game first then when in game world alt tab then press play in wemod in singleplayer

still not working . only mod that works is speeding up the game

Would love to see this option added to the trainer as well, if possible :slight_smile:

However, very nice job STiNGERR on the trainer :smiley:

I have a suggestion for a cheat.
(Map menu only) - Teleport to cursor location.

As you know the game has many triggers as possible to stop you from doing things too early. There’s a land of the dead which acts as a main gateway to the other half of the map but a trigger is in place so you are “Discouraged” by the undeads warnings.

Ding Dong Dell has 2 triggers at 2 bridges where Roland will interrupt and say you shouldn’t be heading back there right now.

And the whirpool, the GIANT WHIRPOOL which should be taken as a legitimate threat, has a trigger blocking the outermost ring by Evans Kingsman. You can only dive into it after a certain part of the story.

Will there be a xbox tab created?

3 Likes

Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom - The Prince’s Edition for Xbox Game Pass edition please.

2 Likes

I second that! Please update with XBOX Game Pass Edition. Thanks.

2 Likes

Game Pass Edition would be awesome! Appreciate all your hard work.

The Game Pass version is #3 in the Queue, lets all be patient!

anyway we could get a cheat for max rarity drop rate or just max out drop rate for weapons and gear

hi i wanted to ask does the Unlimited money work with “Kingsguilders” too or Kingsguilders doesn’t count as money but item instead