Nightingale Cheats?

Hello any word on when this trainer will be made? most popular new release currently

Thanks

9 Likes

I was wondering the same thing. I’ve been waiting for the mods to come out all day. I bought it this morning hoping they would be released before I got off of work this evening.

4 Likes

They are normally very quick with survival games. Hopefully this can be modded quickly.

3 Likes

Indeed, looking forward to this mod.

1 Like

Yeah ive been waiting all day. Doesnt say its in the que either but hopefully they get to it soon!

1 Like

Asking on the Forums won’t get it made as they do not take requests on the forum. Click “Notify Me” on the game in WeMod itself. That is how they track popularity to do it.

1 Like

It’s not likely to happen since the game is online-only. Of course, if it is possible and is popular enough within the WeMod community, then a trainer may be made.

However, due to it being online-only, please don’t be surprised if there isn’t a trainer made for it.

Of course, as others have said, WeMod creates trainers based on popularity within the WeMod community. One way this is tracked is via the notify me button on the game’s page in the WeMod app.

3 Likes