Nioh 2 – The Complete Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It may take me a few tries to get the trainer to load into the “playing” state, but at least some of the cheats still work. The ones I use are max drop rate, show kodama, show treasures, and inf items (I use specifically for smithing materials and that still works).

First of all, thanks for this trainer, it’s amazing, without it, i would not be playing Nioh 2 because i hate the Ki system and i find the game just WAYYYY too hard.

Now, how does the DEFENSE MULTI. works? It just increases the DEFENSE stat from armors?

nvm. i tested in-game. ty

When used on a mobile phone, the WEMOD app will jump infinitely, making it impossible for me to use it on a mobile phone, and other games are not. Please…

I Just verify integrity of game files in properties of game

Hi i love your guys work question. When will it get updated so we can have unlimited smithing resources again? Im not complaining i know its a small team but its halting my playthrough i have been waiting at least 2-3weaks now and its still not even in the queue.

I’ve used infinite shortcut items, unlimited anima and small (1.5 to 2.5) defense and offense boosts online and haven’t run into any major problems so far. I quit using the anima and shortcut items cheat online regularly, though. I was concerned that they were both working for all players online so I shut it down to be safe. I know for a fact unlimited anima was working for everyone because everyone I played with online spammed their Yokai abilities constantly when I was with them.

Thing is, if it was giving EVERY player the boost, no one complained.

game crashes just by using the trainer??

The trainer isn’t compatible with the current version of the game, we have to wait for an update

After using it for some time, I didn’t turn on this function. When encountering many enemies, the characters will slow down, please fix it, thank you.

It would be nice if an update would come soon(ish)

The trainer is up-to-date.

2 Likes

Isn’t the version of Nioh 2’s Steam version of cheat that can no longer be used changed?

God Mode/Ignore Hit Other than this, it’s mostly working

Is there a chance a force save can be added.

Hi, One feature I would like to see is a multiplier for quality umbracite that you get on twilight missions as a feature. I do not know any other way to aquire quality umbracite besides the 2 that you get from twilight normally, and the co-op expiditions that rarely gives you 1 from time to time. Thank you for reading!

1 Like

Add Modifiy Enemies stats (life,dam,ki,def,speed) and add enemies come after u please.

Add Modify enemies stats (life,dam,ki,and speed) and also add number our life and ki we want

i can understand wanting to change all enemies’ speed. but why edit their hp,ki or damage? theres already a 1 hit kill and a 1hit break. only purpose i can see wanting to lower their hp is to not show hitting a max hit of 100 million in the beasiary.

Super Damage/One Hit Kill still work? Hmm, for me this function no longer works, I still don’t understand why :frowning: