Nioh 2 – The Complete Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’ve used the cheats everywhere else and it works fine with no crashing. The ONLY place it seems to crash for me is in the Underworld…

How do we get this game in the queue? I have 113 boosts I’d like to use on it, but I can’t because it’s not there. I’d like an update so I can get this game going this weekend.

1 Like

I have played this before in the PS4 and made a lot of farm and I would like to speed things, will I get ban if my save file is modified with a lot of moeny and amrita?

You won’t get banned. I’ve maxed out money and amrita all the time. Just remember if you plan on using the cheats to play OFFLINE.

this needs to be updated so please to it now

2 Likes

i played with cheats online and never ran into issues just dont using it when you summon real players

Any idea of an ETA on the update for this trainer?

2 Likes

I keep crashing on corpes and ice with or without cheats on. After the cut scene in the beginnning of the mission game crashes

1 Like

it has to due with the current update for nioh 2 it breaks the game and crashes if you have your resolution above 1440p sometimes you can have a higher resolution on some missions and then it crashes and forces you to have it at 1440p or lower

Could you add a function to get the gear you want? there are too many tipes of equipment in nioh2… you have to farm for days to get 1 or 2 piece that you need for your build… i hope you could add something for get them in an easier way, thank you

Can you provide us with a list of what doesn’t work? We’ve had 3 WeMod team members test it now and no one can find any issues.

Did you try it with 1.27? All 3 of us tested with 1.27 and didn’t find any issues with it.

i reinstalled it and the trainer didnt work just fired up the trainer and now it can be used

Hello. I am unsure if this is a base game issue or something to do with the cheats, but occasionally when I access the characters screen - the one that has all the information on the various characters you’ve met - the game will crash while browsing through them. I have encountered no other instances where crashing occurs, and it does not seem to occur when I am not using the trainer.

Greatly appreciated on this trainer.
I was wondering would it be possible to add Unlimited Attunement for soul cores? Or like zero attunement cost for equipping them? Was curious as to why it isn’t an option

patch no play NIOH 2 trainer this wemod application is not working And it s a shame Because l would have taken the PAID version Im disappointed ):

what does it mean when Nioh 2 is in my not compatible list?

hope this updates soon cause your trainer is very useful

it means you cant use the trainer until it gets updated to the current version of the game and partial compatibility means you can use some of the cheats

Do we know when this is going to get an update?