No Crack game support

Continuing the discussion from No support for cracked games?:

Thanks for being honest guys. I have enjoyed the service on the few games they work on, but I am a pirate at heart so I can’t spend any more money on this. Thanks again for the honesty, and I would recommend your services (to honest people I guess) for sure!

2 Likes

Ok great thanks for the comment.
It’s like wemod is a legit company and we cant support stealing games that’s why we dont
Game devs probably hate us already cuz people use out trainers online / multiplayer
And usually the cracked games do work sometimes but we just cant support it
Can just use wemod for free till better times come around and get pro again :+1:

1 Like

Hello,

Thanks for the kind words. :slight_smile:

While some pirated/cracked games might work, or at least partially work, with trainers, we don’t deliberately make them to. And neither will any other trainer provider on the internet .

The main reason being the technical issues with those games, as pointed out in the thread you linked. They are no longer the original software, so for the most part they would require their own trainer. Which is too uneconomical to do.
Another reason we (nor any other trainer service) support cracked games is because they’re illegal. As a business, WeMod (and others) has to follow the law, it has no other choice. If we supported illegal activity against other people’s intellectual property then those game developers would likely sue WeMod into bankruptcy just to get rid of us.

Epic Games actually gives at least one free game per week away for free, which are posted right here in the community. And there have been some massive titles given away. If you’re following these then there’s really no need to pirate so much.

2 Likes

Thank you for being a pro member! Feel free to stick around! :slight_smile:

I am closing this to prevent potential heated discussion or arguments.

Feel free to PM me with any more questions :slight_smile:

1 Like