No games showing to mod

I downloaded the new horizon an when i opened their was only three moddable games my old one from 2015 had like thirty an i don’t know what to do

Not entirely sure what you mean but take a look at this thread Horizon | Using The Forza 4 Livery Tool

Ive seen people had this problem before, caused by the version on the computer had a old version of Horizon.
It could be the download you had was old version, idk.

Try to download from https://www.wemod.com/horizon and before installing uninstall the version you have. Then it should be many types of tools there

I done that it still does not work but on my laptop it does but it won’t let me sign in

You must be in offline mode then and this happens when horizon cannot connect to the internet (this could be caused by an anti-virus/firewall).

You should have access to all free tools within horizon in offline mode. Just follow the tutorial I posted earlier (the process is basicly the same for every save editor). If a game isn’t showing up as moddable, the tool is either diamond-only or doesn’t exist. www.Wemod.com/horizon/games