No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

When I try to use "free crafting"and go into build mode it freezes my game

He knows he is working on it :slight_smile:

No rush. Iā€™m still just playing on PS4 for now and the closest I got to cheats is the creative mode, which is currently Galaxy locked to Euclid. I went through the center 3 times and everytime Iā€™m back in Euclid. They are working on the 1.33 update though so hopefully that drops soon and will fix this issue.

when I run No Manā€™s sky and have ā€œFree Craftingā€ enabled the game freezes up and have to shut game down via Task Manager or wait for the non responsive message to wait or close program.

Read the trainer threadā€¦

edit: ayy @STN thank you for merging this.

The latest update seems to have broken Unlimited Jetpack, and Unlimited Stamina. Not the end of the world, but I think this is the right place to report stuff like that.

Awesome trainer, btw. A huge thank you for creating and supporting it.

Im not sure if its only me but after the new update 1.33 when I try to launch the game with infinity its not able to find it. (Im using steam)

My list of what doesnā€™t work by section for the 1.33 (08-22-2017) update-

Player

• Unlimited Jetpack
  • Unlimited Stamina

Weapons

• No Reload
  • Unlimited Launcher Grenades

Enemies

• No Sentinels Alerts

Thank you STN!

1 Like

Nvm steam just decided to not work so restart fixed it

Another update again? Is this the last?

Nope. They announced more

Iā€™m hoping 1.33 comes to PS4 soon. I canā€™t seem to leave the Euclid Galaxy on Creative mode. Everytime I go through the center it says Euclid Galaxy New Discovery.

Patch Notes for those who need it.
@STN in case you havent seen it yet.

Today weā€™re releasing Patch 1.33, which addresses a number of reported issues. Hereā€™s a look at what to expect:

• Fixed issue where player bases were given the name ā€œUnknown Baseā€ rather than a generated name
  • Fixed S-class ships having incorrect pricing and numbers of slots
  • Added rockets to starting ship in creative default save game
  • Added new icon for solo difficulty AI ships
  • Fixed Albumen Pearl plants using the wrong name on their interaction labels
  • Fixed the landing marker being visible in some fighter cockpits
  • Fixed texturing issue seen with some combinations of AMD GPU and drivers
  • Added and improved audio at the ending of the Atlas path
  • Added and improved audio for terrain editing
  • Improved audio for missions
  • Improvement to vehicle boost timings
  • Made marker for rare graves stay up for the same time as other object markers
  • Prevented trees in frozen biomes spawning close to or intersecting buildings
  • Fixed issue where travelling through the centre of the galaxy could sometimes take you back to the same galaxy
  • Fixed issue where mission waypoints on the galactic map would not be for your current mission
  • Improved UI error messages relating to missions on the galactic map
  • Improved ship speed output on ship HUD
  • Increased guidance for finding Convergence Cubes as part of the scientist mission
  • Prevented some tutorials (for example for life support) from being shown in your log
  • Prevented Artemis being visible in the holohub after they should have left
  • Protected against some cases where missions can send you to depot which has already been destroyed
  • Improved binocular scanning for background objects
  • Prevented binocular scanning flicking between multiple objects
  • Added ability to scan all building types and fixed their displayed names
  • Added ability to scan ships
  • Fixed text truncation on binocular HUD
  • Added the option to display temperatures in Celcius, Fahrenheit or Kelvin regardless of locale
  • Fixed display of longer planet names on the discovery page UI
  • Added ability to cancel in progress missions
  • Added faction icons on the galactic map
  • Improved ship handling when booster upgrades are installed
  • Fixed mission notifications showing an incorrect icon for Electron Vapour
  • Fixed an issue where portals youā€™ve returned through could not be updated to a different address
  • Improved visuals around icons for different inventories
  • Added joypad and keyboard controls for switching between inventories
  • Fixed galactic map showing joypad prompts for changing filters when playing on mouse and keyboard
  • Fixed issue where players could lose the teleport destination they needed to complete the Mind Arc mission
  • Fixed players getting stuck in an interaction with the armourer if they hadnā€™t yet built a terminal
  • Fix for visual artifacts from transparent objects showing through the warp effect
  • Reduced cases where terrain editing changes are lost when reloading a save
  • Reduced difficulty of the final armourer mission
  • Improved low flight mode handling
  • Fixed crash in string translation when loading certain saves
  • Added missing scan event icon to the Antimatter tutorial
  • Fixed terrain editor being built with full charge
  • Fixed occasional hang in displaying some multi-byte characters
  • Improved saving and loading of terrain edits
  • Fixed issue where upgrading from a previous save would cause player bases to be floating or underground
  • Fixed very occasional crash in rendering
  • Fixed occasional crash relating to destructible objects
  • Prevented the interaction camera occasionally triggering at inappropriate times
  • Fixed the Farmer displaying the wrong text for their final mission
  • Prevented pinned missions occasionally being deselected on warp
  • Fixed issue where players could become stuck in the final atlas station
  • Improved automatically selecting missions from NPCs in your base when they begin
  • Improved pricing of base building parts in normal mode

yeah saw that.
below are all broken now:
no reload
stamina
sentinal alerts
infinite grenades
and worst of all no inf jetpack anymore.:frowning:

Yay, got a download notice!

I am guessing there will be another small patch, one more major update, then a patch or two.

So including the ones you canā€™t turn on, Iā€™ve tried most of the cheats and these donā€™t work or donā€™t do what they are supposed to even though they are enabled:

No Atlas Requirement
No overheating for weapon
Always have conversation item

Hope there will be an update soon, the first and third one I use a lot.

EDIT: Game is also freezing and crashing when trying to use free crafting to build base.

Yea The game keeps freezing while the free crafting option is active, also the above mentoined cheats do nothing even thought they show as on.

Until they all work again, just use creative mode. It is essentially a cheat mode.

Just use a Cheat engine table for now. There is one out that works for 1.34, just google it. If have never used cheat engine its not as user friendly as the WeMOD solution but works just the same in the end.

1 Like

New patch notes for those who need it.

• Fixed an issue where large numbers of portal visits would be added to save files, greatly increasing the save size and impeding the ability to save the game. Weā€™re aware there are still some players experiencing this issue, and weā€™re currently investigating any remaining reports.
  • Prevented the terrain editor draining in charge when editing empty voxels
  • Prevented players being able to edit terrain outside their base radius for free while standing inside their base
  • Fixed responses made to Artemis and Apollo at times being incorrectly tracked
  • Prevented players being blocked from progressing if they decline to enter glyphs into a particular story portal
  • Fixed instances where Atlas text was appearing as though it came from an NPC
  • Fixed FoV in photo mode showing degrees as a temperature
  • The discovery screen will now show images from a larger number of visited waypoints
  • Added a placeholder image in cases where a waypoint image is not available
  • Allowed scrolling of names on the discovery page which are too long to be displayed
  • Fixed a graphical issue where a blur effect would be applied while teleporting
  • Improved prioritisation of systems you have teleported from when listing your most recent teleport locations
  • Altered teleporters in space stations to allow players to teleport directly to other stations as well as to their base
  • Improved ordering of icons on the galactic map to more accurately indicate missions and system information
  • Increased maximum number of paths which can be rendered in the galactic map
  • Improved appearance of the message displayed when your starship is out of range
  • Fixed warning symbol on broken tech appearing too small
  • Fixed an issue that sometimes caused glyphs not to be awarded correctly
  • Fixed an issue in tutorial messaging when you repair your pulse drive but nothing else before entering your ship
  • Added the amount of units you will earn for a discovery to the Analysis Visor interface
  • Added correct emotion animations for various interactions with NPCs
  • Fixed an issue when claiming a new base location (which caused base NPCs to stop responding)
1 Like