No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thanks, didn’t think of that haven’t used a cheat engine for ages because I’ve been using Infinity for all my games.

any work around please guys. all but always have convorsation item and no atlas requirement works. any specific guide to using them. @STN

the only work around i know of for atlas is using a save editor to give you the knowledge of crafting that tech blueprint and just crafting it at your desired need.

Patch Notes @STN

• Introduced ship handling variances between types/classes. Each individual ship now has procedural handling and speed characteristics, based on their type and class

• Handling is now displayed as a value on the ship statistics screen

• It’s now possible to craft multiples of the same product at once

• Added the ability to craft more of the same product on top of an existing stack

• Improved transferring items between inventories

• Added a toggle to switch from buy to sell screen on the trading menu

• Added variance in handling between ship types

• Improved the appearance of popup menus

• Improved speed and smoothness of user interface page transitions

• Reduced the amount of resource required to repair tech in Survival mode

• Improved visuals for editing terrain

• Improved display of critical warning messages

• Added message to notify the player if they select a portal glyph they have not yet learned

• Added additional information to the quick menu when the player attempts to charge something with insufficient resources

• The quick menu will now automatically close after selecting an option

• Alien words which have been translated are now highlighted in interactions

• Improved messaging when portal glyphs are rewarded

• Improved user interface navigation using Q, E, W, S and A and D keys

• Added ability for player to enable torch while in caves

• Improved galactic map saturation, colours and effects

• Added an option in the galactic map to toggle user waypoints

Bug fixes

• Fixed an issue preventing players with very long play times being able to save

• Fixed an issue where black dots would occasionally appear while looking into the sun

• Added audio when interacting with portals

• Prevented hazard effects showing while teleporting or warping

• Prevented mission log opening when you unpin recipes

• Prevented players being able to scan creatures through the terrain

• Fixed an issue causing extremely distant points of interest to show when scanning

• Removed large white marker which would occasionally show up permanently over buildings

• Fixed an issue where visited buildings would not correctly update their icon

• Fixed an issue where visiting a building would not correctly mark nearby waypoints as visited

• Fixed an issue where scanning buildings would not also scan nearby waypoints

• It’s no longer possible to lose the Atlas Path by using a black hole

• Denying the Atlas Path will no longer show you the Atlas Path

• Balanced the damage potential of the Scatter Blaster upgrade

• Players will no longer be directed to the anomaly in systems where it can’t spawn (e.g. when an Atlas Station is present)

• Prevented portals from being incorrectly left enabled at times they shouldn’t be

• Removed grass from bases created prior to the Atlas Rises update

• Completed freighter salvage missions will no longer be incorrectly re-added to the mission log

• Fixed issue where your base teleporter can be duplicated and incorrectly labelled in teleporter location lists

• Prevented incorrect distant paths being drawn in the galactic map

• Fixed an issue where galactic map paths would draw incorrectly

• Fixed an issue where players could manipulate mission boards to get multiple of the same mission type

• Fixed an issue where system race was being displayed incorrectly when talking to mission NPCs

• Fixed an issue that caused general ship handling to overly effect ship boost handling

• Fixed some rare crashes

Is this the last patch>?

Since patch 1.35 unlimited resources no longer works.

My impression is this should be the last patch for a while that changes variables. They still need to fix some of the story lines for the content that was added.

just wondering when the free build without resources will be up and running again. Every time i go to do anything of the sort game crashes… and since the new 1.3 no more unlimited resources. i am not a stickler just a man trying to do what i can. I appreciate your work. Just asking is all. Keep up the good work and sorry if i ruffled feathers.

I think so for the time being. I have been following the discussion boards and no new experimental patch has been added so far.

I like to hope they don’t do any crazy changes so that infinity can get itself updated lol.

3 Likes

You need another update. The October 1 NMS update broke the infinity warp. Have not tried any of the others.

So recently the f5 mod for unlimited resources has been glitching out and wont work at all

Unlimited Hyperdrive is really unlimited Warp, and it still works.

My list of what doesn’t work by section for the 1.35 (09-03-2017) update-

Player

• Unlimited Jetpack
  • Unlimited Stamina

Weapons

• No Overheating (new) it clicks on, but the weapon still overheats.
  • No Reload
  • Unlimited Launcher Grenades

Stats

• Unlimited Resources (new)

Game

• Free Crafting - it will cause the game to crash if Base Building is started with it on,
    • but (new , at least for me) it will now crash the game even with it off, if I turn it
    • on and off several times and start Base Building. It seems that turning it on
    • and off, saving and reloading the save will prevent the crash.

Enemies

• No Sentinels Alerts

Vehicles

• Warp To Any Star (never worked)

Thank you STN!

3 Likes

It worked in the beginning. The Cheat is only in it for people that have the game cracked at a very early version.
Stn already said he will not update that one.

1 Like

Latest update and the unlimited resources are broken still :frowning:

when i play no man’s sky ultimate resources doesnt work

Will the broken trainers for No Man’s Sky ever be repaired am considering upgrading to pro but seeing this as a long wait for repairs I don’t believe it will be worth the cost to upgrade.
I enjoy the Game in both Trainer and Non Trainer modes when I run into a piece I cant figure out.

Doesn’t help with game pushing update every damn week now. So i am working on other games that don’t update as much. It’s just a few options anyway

if it helps at all there are no patches announced atm. experimental or official.

1 Like

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Base Building Free Craft cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

theres a 1.36 sitting in the experimental que so ones on the way i think.
theyre certainly banging out some updates now.

1 Like